Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: File Link or Torrent Sites

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    270
    Satfix Buxs
    12,584
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 177x in 88 Posts

    Default File Link or Torrent Sites

    Hey guys,
    All of my go-to sites have disappeared over the last year or so. Used to use tehparadox or Bolt for great file links, or thepiratebay for torrents but they have shut down. Any good replacements out there?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Off The Grid
    Posts
    2,653
    Satfix Buxs
    57,261
    Thanks
    3,100
    Thanked 2,260x in 752 Posts
    Items Toaster

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Hey guys,
    All of my go-to sites have disappeared over the last year or so. Used to use tehparadox or Bolt for great file links, or thepiratebay for torrents but they have shut down. Any good replacements out there?
    what are you looking for ?

    i only do software ,,..... like OS ....... & VB related stuff ........ im pretty sure I'LL GET banned if i post links ........ so hit me up via PM .........
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    201
    Satfix Buxs
    10,596
    Thanks
    366
    Thanked 176x in 109 Posts

    Default

    You could try warez-bb (dot) org I believe they are still around

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to auggie For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    270
    Satfix Buxs
    12,584
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 177x in 88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    what are you looking for ?

    i only do software ,,..... like OS ....... & VB related stuff ........ im pretty sure I'LL GET banned if i post links ........ so hit me up via PM .........
    Movies and TV shows primarily. Occasionaly software too...
    I'll shoot you a PM as well in case you have any suggestions for what I'm looking for.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    270
    Satfix Buxs
    12,584
    Thanks
    272
    Thanked 177x in 88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by auggie View Post
    You could try warez-bb (dot) org I believe they are still around
    Unable to register there. Activation email never comes...Any others?...lol

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    805
    Satfix Buxs
    10,506
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 1,803x in 650 Posts

    Default

    ...........................
    Last edited by Highwayman; 12-16-2018 at 12:48 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Highwayman For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    201
    Satfix Buxs
    10,596
    Thanks
    366
    Thanked 176x in 109 Posts

    Default

    Try here: www(dot)dl4all.in WarezKeeper, WarezDestiny

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to auggie For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,092
    Satfix Buxs
    4,220
    Thanks
    7,853
    Thanked 6,745x in 1,836 Posts

    Default

    Popcorntime for movies:app is available for most platforms.Use a vpn.
    Last edited by The Noof; 10-10-2018 at 12:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •