Thread: USB 2.0 wireless

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27x in 24 Posts

Default USB 2.0 wireless

Does anyone know the trick to make the USB wireless 802.iin work for the Jynxbox Ultra HD? I used it along time ago, I know it was not great, but there was a trick if I remember to have it connect. I have 99% signal, but it always says something about timeout, and never connects. Maybe there is a updated version of this, or something else I can use?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 20x in 15 Posts

I used to sell V7 and V10 a while back and I could always get the wireless to connect to the internet, but could not get a connection to server. I wish I had a trick fix back then. I had to start selling mag254's to get rid of the dongles.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27x in 24 Posts

I will purchase a power line adaptor or a wifi extender if that is better,Or I have currently a spare Router (D-link) I could set up as a bridge, if someone could help me explain to set that up, or if I should, with my new internet provider. I have a wifi Modem now that came with my new provider, so just not sure how to set up with a wifi modem. Thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27x in 24 Posts

I figured it out, I just loaded the 251 bin file, that worked, I had like 239. connected right away.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to keegster17 For This Useful Post: