Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is Charlie thinking, no HBO and Cinamax?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 243x in 142 Posts
    Items DishWhiskeyA BeerPresentpoisonTreasureCashRibbon 3

Bump this thread.

So is that there all there is to this story, AT&T just cuts dik off (LOL). And a large percentage of American users don't get HBO anymore.

Anyone know if Dik is suing or in the courts on this? Can some friends from the south shed some light on the situation?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,328x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Quote Originally Posted by jets View Post
    Bump this thread.

So is that there all there is to this story, AT&T just cuts dik off (LOL). And a large percentage of American users don't get HBO anymore.

Anyone know if Dik is suing or in the courts on this? Can some friends from the south shed some light on the situation?
    Dish is the one blacking out HBO
    Code:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-07/dish-s-ergen-sends-message-to-tv-industry-with-blackout-of-hbo

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 35x in 14 Posts

well the bad thing about IPTV for us satellite internet user's like me. is i only get 40 gig a mouth an pay120.00 a mouth an it's slow sure they say 25mbps but it don't. IKS work's better for us that half to have sat internet because we live in royal area an can not get high speed internet. charlie should an i'm ASKING why don't he take FOXMOVIE channle's on sat 72E an move them to 119/110 that would give people something to watch. in the place of HBO AN CIMAX because some people are leaving him. like the time DVT took off the weather channle everyone went to dish an it was booming for dish. an i like FOXMOVIE NETWORK better movie's that's gust me. so what i go out turn the dish one way to another naww kidding, i have one for it but i have before. but now he's turn it MPEG4 HD so now my old sonicview 360 can't get it. an my jynxbox don't have the right MAPPING for that sat so i'm hoping that he will move it over.
    Last edited by lungfao; 03-02-2019 at 01:34 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 243x in 142 Posts
    Items DishWhiskeyA BeerPresentpoisonTreasureCashRibbon 3

When you first wrote this post I had doubts... now not so much

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    Dish is the one blacking out HBO
    Code:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-07/dish-s-ergen-sends-message-to-tv-industry-with-blackout-of-hbo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jets For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12