Thread: info needed

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Default info needed

Hi there, I have been out of the game for a while but looking to get back in!!

Here's what I have: a Wave Frontier T90 Dish, A few Viewsats, an Nfusion, A couple Dreambox's, a "Weather Forecaster" a Roku and a Kodi box. Now I live out in the country in Canuckland and my internet is terrible so the kodi and roku is not so good!

My question, If I get back into some testing, which is a good setup to get me started?? What I would like to explore is 110, 119, and possibly 82 and 91. I have been researching the site and it looks like the Sonicview is not a bad option but does it need IKs?? Thank's for all the help guys and gals!!!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,329x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

all units need iks I would go for 82 and 91 The stability is much better than the southern sats.
    Yes iks requires internet but it works on dialup so it does not have to be great internet
    you dont mention whether the nf or vs is a hd model The hd models would work
    Yes the sv is still a great unit but you would also need a hub They are hard to find and pricey
    the cheapest and best option would be for you to get a jynxbox v30 Members can advise where to purchase
    Another option would be to look for a dreamlink t4 or t5 Its needs a dl100 or 200 module Dont be fooled by the t4 Its a HD unit and is identical to the t5 except for software

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Thank's a bunch for the info!! Jynxbox 30 it is!! No all my boxes are pretty much garbage...but I keep them around for some reason So where could I get one around Calgary AB and do I require anything else to go with it??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shankster403 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

ok fellas I have a Jv30 box coming and I also got the JB 200 8psk turbo module coming also. Now will I need anything else??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shankster403 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,329x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

You will need to connect to internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Shankster403 View Post
    ok fellas I have a Jv30 box coming and I also got the JB 200 8psk turbo module coming also. Now will I need anything else??

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post: