Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finding a T6

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scooby8888 View Post
    when i was fooling around with the ones i got and i tried probably 5 or so of them it seemed they had a mind of their own, one second it would work then it wouldn't one box would work for a bit and one wouldn't at all and that was doing the same setup for every one i bet you i spent 20 hours or so on them the first few weeks of not wanting to give up but i cut my losses and just use the remotes for spares for my other dreamlinks i found and the real kicker is the hd boards are not even the same ones as the other dreamlinks so i lost on that too
    It's so unfortunate because the concept is awesome the idea of kodi running as you set top box.. ill try removing the HD card a setting it back in.. how knows. Might work

EDIT: also does anyone have older clone files.. only ones i can find requires a paid subscription..
    Last edited by Pigbait; 01-17-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

So im i the web interface at 192.168.xxx.xxx:9981 I see there is a bunch of settings can a set server settings there?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 53x in 36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pigbait View Post
    So im i the web interface at 192.168.xxx.xxx:9981 I see there is a bunch of settings can a set server settings there?
    No, you can only change the server settings on the receiver.
    I have a clone that has been collecting dust for years and back when I tried it out it would save and connect.
    I have the DT6_2015_12_31_patch.by2 file if you need it send me a pm.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

if these dont work in might flash libreelec on this thing... who knows might find the tuner card and maybe i can do IKS on libreelec

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Ok well you guys where right the clone is just not worth the headache, so now my question is if I get a real T6 is it difficult to get a working guide EPG with sat 91&82 is it something I do myself in th e tvheadend web interface? thanks everyone for your help.
    Last edited by Pigbait; 01-21-2019 at 05:34 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125x in 70 Posts
    Items CakeDishFriesSome beerPizzaBurger

It will be the same, T6 is trash that's why they discontinue them and dealer don't even want to sell them, like other user said save yourself some money and some headache

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12