Thread: Dreamlink T1+

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Dreamlink T1+

Hoping someone can help me. I have installed a program that requires me to put in a username and password. When I click on the installed program, the username and password enter page pops up for a second then goes away, not giving me time to enter information. Does anyone have any ideas what I need to do to to keep popup up to be able to enter username and password. Thanks in advance.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,489x in 2,508 Posts
    Items Sword

it would help if you named the program

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Yes I quess it would. Sorry about that. It is a IPTV program called MAX. It has to be installed like an app then log in to get it to work.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Does anyone have any ideas what I can try or need to do. I tried clicking on the username box quickly for the 1/2 second it comes up but that did not work either. I was hoping once I clicked on it, it would stay up. I looked everywhere in the menu regarding pop ups but did not find anything.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 53x in 36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pinball View Post
    Does anyone have any ideas what I can try or need to do. I tried clicking on the username box quickly for the 1/2 second it comes up but that did not work either. I was hoping once I clicked on it, it would stay up. I looked everywhere in the menu regarding pop ups but did not find anything.
    I have a max panel and one guy had the same problem with the T1 and he tried a few things but was never able to get past the authentication. We tried changing from user/pass to linked mac but the app still showed the login for a second, and he tried DOL but it said invalid url.
    Then he tried different versions of kodi and an old max apk that I had from last year but no luck and he gave up.
    Now I get any prospective customers to load the apk first, and when they see the login let me know before I discuss a price or start a trial. Hopefully they change the mag portal to support other iptv apps besides stalker.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Thanks for the info. I guess I will have to give up. Have a good one.