Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nitro IPTV

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 196x in 85 Posts
    Items HookahCrown RoyalRhinoDogElephantPinkfloydSubmarinehelicopter

Default Nitro IPTV

Anyone else bought a years subscription for $$$ to Nitro that you have to pm reseller EVERY MONTH because subscription EXPIRES & Nitro stops working until its renewed for another month by reseller?????? Is this how all IPTV resellers operate???? To be specific & spare other victims having to read entire thread this reseller is TurboHD.
    Last edited by kyzursozay; 02-15-2019 at 07:54 AM. Reason: To be crystal clear about reseller identity

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,787x in 807 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

That's not how it is works usually.
    I have 6 month sub to OK3, and I do not have to contact my reseller every month. When you check your account profile on your box, it should have the expiry date. Mine clearly shows expiry date of 6 months after my initial "payment". Speaking of which, I think it is expiring soon.

Sound like reseller is only adding 1 credit to your account every month, instead of just adding 12 credits one shot.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 53x in 36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kyzursozay View Post
    Anyone else bought a years subscription for $$$ to Nitro that you have to pm reseller EVERY MONTH because subscription EXPIRES & Nitro stops working until its renewed for another month by reseller?????? Is this how all IPTV resellers operate????
    That does not make sense, from a reseller's POV to put them in one at a time because it costs him 12 credits for your year but when a reseller buys a year he is charged 9 credits so it is a lot cheaper to apply them all at once.
    I don't know if the smarters app has fixed the account info part that never worked right before, but that new perfect player apk for nitro has detailed account info, it will tell you right there what your expiry is and you can call him on it if the expiry date is short and demand he add the full term to your account.
    I don't use the smarters app at all anymore since the perfect player app came out.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TK-8Banditos For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 196x in 85 Posts

Angry

I use Nitro Pro apk from Google play store. Has expiration date on app launch. What do you do when reseller ignores pm's? I paid for a year's uninterrupted subscription six months ago. Not for month to month expiration;. App doesn't work until reseller reset's subscription. I pm'd on Saturday before this latest expiration & again today after app stopped working early yesterday. I know he checked in an hour ago!!!. Again the reseller is TurboHD.
    Last edited by kyzursozay; 02-15-2019 at 07:56 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kyzursozay For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 53x in 36 Posts

I use Nitro Pro apk from Google play store. Has expiration date on app launch. What do you do when reseller ignores pm's? I paid for a year's uninterrupted subscription six months ago. Not for month to month expiration;. App doesn't work until reseller reset's subscription. I pm'd on Saturday before this latest expiration & again today after app stopped working early yesterday. I know he checked in an hour ago!!!
    I had Nitro pro but the expiry date stayed the same long after it expired and didn't change to the new expiry until I installed a newer version of pro. There is a new app now that is very different from the one you have, with many more settings you can control. I will send you a pm with the link to it, if you ever get your account working you can try it. You can move groups around and a channel editor and buffer settings change the GUI and a bunch of other stuff.
    I would never do that to a customer, just tell him you are sick of the crap and you want your account fixed. Call him on it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TK-8Banditos For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 196x in 85 Posts

Thank you for NitroPP app. It does look nice with a lot more settings. Unfortunately the reseller TurboHD is ignoring PM's. Expiration date hasn't changed.
    Last edited by kyzursozay; 02-15-2019 at 08:15 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kyzursozay For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 196x in 85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TK-8Banditos View Post
    I had Nitro pro but the expiry date stayed the same long after it expired and didn't change to the new expiry until I installed a newer version of pro. There is a new app now that is very different from the one you have, with many more settings you can control. I will send you a pm with the link to it, if you ever get your account working you can try it. You can move groups around and a channel editor and buffer settings change the GUI and a bunch of other stuff.
    I would never do that to a customer, just tell him you are sick of the crap and you want your account fixed. Call him on it.
    . Thanks for your help & his email. Sent him email . Will see if he TurboHD responds to that
    Last edited by kyzursozay; 02-15-2019 at 07:58 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kyzursozay For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 196x in 85 Posts

I just sent third pm after checking to see that reseller TurboHD was here again an hour ago. Anyone buying subscription to Nitro from TurboHD might want to rethink decision. I paid for a years subscription Aug.2018 . It expired every month and quit working until reseller TurboHD was notified and he reset expiration. Every time I questioned this I was ignored, or TurboHD told me none of my business. Regards!
    Last edited by kyzursozay; 02-15-2019 at 08:15 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kyzursozay For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 779x in 342 Posts

That does not make sense, from a reseller's POV to put them in one at a time because it costs him 12 credits for your year but when a reseller buys a year he is charged 9 credits so it is a lot cheaper to apply them all at once
    Now that makes no sense and not how things work.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hanky For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 779x in 342 Posts

Wouldn't be the first time a seller has held back credits, so they can activate others while waiting for a refill.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hanky For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 53x in 36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hanky View Post
    Now that makes no sense and not how things work.
    Yes that is exactly how it works, one month is one credit but 12 months is 9 credits for nitro resellers.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TK-8Banditos For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,478x in 5,805 Posts
    Items helicopter
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassJeep
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassCrown Royal
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassSome beer
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from Bluegrasstreasure chest
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from Bluegrass

Dirt bags who do this to people should be identified & banned.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Noof For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 196x in 85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Noof View Post
    Dirt bags who do this to people should be identified & banned.
    Wholeheartedly agree. I checked his profile so I know he TurboHD was here again at 1:22 AM. Yet he hasn't responded to any PM's sent over several days now. Tried his other service first, a year ago and it worked OK. So Aug. 2018 decided to try his Nitro IPTV as backup. Paid $$$.00 for a years subscription. Then month to month expiration began and Nitro would quit working until reseller was notified and he reset expiration date. When I questioned this I was ignored, told none of my businessby TurboHD. With that attitude along with constant connect-fail on his other service needless to say I didn't renew when that service expired .
    Last edited by kyzursozay; 02-15-2019 at 08:02 AM.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to kyzursozay For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 196x in 85 Posts

Thanks to all that have sent me PM. Its satisfying to at least help others not loose money, time & aggravation to this reseller. TurboHD.
    Last edited by kyzursozay; 02-15-2019 at 08:03 AM.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyzursozay For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,478x in 5,805 Posts
    Items helicopter
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassJeep
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassCrown Royal
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassSome beer
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from Bluegrasstreasure chest
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from Bluegrass

Wholeheartedly agree. I checked his profile so I know he was here again at 1:22 AM. Yet he hasn't responded to any PM's sent over several days now. Tried his other service first, a year ago and it worked OK. So Aug. 2018 decided to try his Nitro IPTV as backup. Paid $$$.00 for a years subscription. Then month to month expiration began and Nitro would quit working until reseller was notified and he reset expiration date. When I questioned this I was ignored, told none of my business. With that attitude along with constant connect-fail on his other service needless to say I didn't renew when that service expired .
    See if the mods will give you permission to identify him in the forum.Scammers should be exposed.
    I also feel that if a reseller is proven to be a scammer, the service he represents should be banned from selling for 30 days.That may at least motivate them to do their own laundry.They don't seem to give a poop otherwise.Ever see or hear of any of them speaking up?I haven't.
    Last edited by The Noof; 02-12-2019 at 08:39 PM.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Noof For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast