Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iptv vs iks?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Transat Telecom also good price for unlimited . 44 buck for 30mps and 48 bucks for 60mps .Only things working only in ON +QC

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,787x in 807 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

Quote Originally Posted by Znix View Post
    Comwave has 30Mbps for $50cdn per month with no caps and works anywhere that has Bell(spit) service. A friend of mine out in the sticks here uses it for iptv without issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by pisici View Post
    Transat Telecom also good price for unlimited . 44 buck for 30mps and 48 bucks for 60mps .Only things working only in ON +QC
    Both of the above providers are just Bell resellers.. If Dodgem had access to Bell infrastructure, it would not have been an issue, and I don't think he'd be paying the price he is right now.

In many rural areas, the options are satellite internet, WiFi/WiMAX, LTE, microwave and other techs. In some areas, some private providers, have started laying out private fiber networks. However none of these come cheap obviously, due to the size of the targeted market.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 274x in 134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emporium View Post
    Both of the above providers are just Bell resellers.. If Dodgem had access to Bell infrastructure, it would not have been an issue, and I don't think he'd be paying the price he is right now.

In many rural areas, the options are satellite internet, WiFi/WiMAX, LTE, microwave and other techs. In some areas, some private providers, have started laying out private fiber networks. However none of these come cheap obviously, due to the size of the targeted market.
    Yep i would.My provider is hooked to fiber optic.But it's 10 miles away from me.It's that's the highest speed they sell (to us anyways).Why? cause they can and we have no other choice.CRTC allows them to do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12