The XFTA Dongle, used before for satellite operations, has other uses.
It can be reconfigured to run as an access point, repeater, wireless router and wireless bridge.

I have been trying to reconfigure the dongle to run either as an access point or as a repeater. I believe I have done that, but there is an issue that I can't seem to figure out. When I login on to Gargoyle using the AP/Gateway IP, and I put in all the necessary information pertaining to an operation for access point or repeater, and I log off, then I have a problem of getting back in to log in.

Here is the real problem. The standard Gateway IP is 192.168.1.1, so I change the Bridge IP to something else, like 192.168.1.2, and you save. When you finish putting in other information, and I log off, and come back, say, the following day to log in, and I put in 192.168.1.1 it does not accept it, even if I try the one ending in 2, there is an issue. I have even tried changing the Gateway IP to a new number, ending in 148. No response
I am using Firefox to do these changes.

So what am I doing wrong here? What information do I put (in Bridge IP or AP/Gateway IP) so if I come back the day after, or whatever, and put in a number in the Firefox URL it will take me straight to the login page of Gargoyle.

Advise