Thread: Genpix SW-1 TVheadend server

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Default Genpix SW-1 TVheadend server

hey can anyone help with a genpix SW-1 and a DPP LNB dish setup.. cant seem to scan anything at 8291

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 23x in 9 Posts

You need a patched version of TVHeadend. Out of the box, tvheadend does not support legacy SW21, and the EPG does not use the correct compression algorithms. Viasat baltic comes close, but doesn't cut it.

PM me, and I will set you up with a ZIP from my github page for tvheadend 4.2

Are you compiling on Ubuntu / Debian?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to giggle_goose For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 23x in 9 Posts

Actually, I am going to do one better.
    I am writing a post on how to do this, and I created a DEB package that I zipped up and attached.
    I am going to add pictures, so hopefully it will help a few others.

The Genpix Skywalker-1 must have everything very specifically set to pick up TP1 on 91/82. Using Auto for modulation or FEC will fail.
    The thread is "TVHeadend 4.2 with NA-EIT". Sorry, don't know how to link it without using a href.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giggle_goose View Post
    Actually, I am going to do one better.
    I am writing a post on how to do this, and I created a DEB package that I zipped up and attached.
    I am going to add pictures, so hopefully it will help a few others.

The Genpix Skywalker-1 must have everything very specifically set to pick up TP1 on 91/82. Using Auto for modulation or FEC will fail.
    The thread is "TVHeadend 4.2 with NA-EIT". Sorry, don't know how to link it without using a href.
    Here is the existing thread: https://www.satfix.to/showthread.php...h-NA-EIT/page1 Note that we have fixed the EIT scanning for 82 with a small update.