Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Nice Box

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    145
    Satfix Buxs
    335
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 169x in 77 Posts

    Default Nice Box

    Well I got one of these boxes.
    Lots like a buzz.
    Nice small box that packs a punch!!
    Price is good on it.
    Has a nice picture on it on my tv.
    Was super easy to set up. About 15 minutes to do it with apk files...and kodi.
    If anyone needs to change mac addy on it press the blue button on remote. That will allow you to change it.
    Connects fast to wifi as well.
    Nice ch changes on it to.
    This is a nice addition to my household.
    Will put it through good testing…..

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bicksy For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    145
    Satfix Buxs
    335
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 169x in 77 Posts

    Default

    Box is working good. Got no complains.
    One thing id like to see though is a better main screen.
    Update came through on it yesterday.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    59
    Satfix Buxs
    -45
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

    Default

    What update version are you on?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    145
    Satfix Buxs
    335
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 169x in 77 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tec9 View Post
    What update version are you on?
    Kernel Version
    3.14.29
    May 24

    Build
    v20190524.20190524 test-key

    Version 2.0(297)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    59
    Satfix Buxs
    -45
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

    Default

    Seems to be running latest version of buzz app. the 3000 series still at 247 from few months ago while the 3900 are at 295 or 296. Hardware wise Similar 3000(can’t get exact spec on 3000 processor some say S905 others say S905X). but having latest update to app gonna be better Iptv experience than 3000 which is on 247 fixing the issues it had.
    Last edited by tec9; 06-06-2019 at 01:50 AM.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    183
    Satfix Buxs
    4,900
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 375x in 144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tec9 View Post
    Seems to be running latest version of buzz app. the 3000 series still at 247 from few months ago while the 3900 are at 295 or 296. Hardware wise Similar 3000(can’t get exact spec on 3000 processor some say S905 others say S905X). but having latest update to app gonna be better Iptv experience than 3000 which is on 247 fixing the issues it had.
    XPL 2000 = Amlogic S905
    XPL 3000 + Basic = Amlogic S905X

    XPL 3900 = Amlogic S912



    Current Beta Version for all 3 models are at 297

    The Public version for all 3 are still at 247
    A new Public Version will be out soon though.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorro For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    183
    Satfix Buxs
    4,900
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 375x in 144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bicksy View Post
    Box is working good. Got no complains.
    One thing id like to see though is a better main screen.
    Update came through on it yesterday.
    Any suggestions on the Main Screen/Home Screen?
    Would like to hear them

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    33
    Satfix Buxs
    137
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 14x in 9 Posts

    Default

    so it has the buzz software?

    all the same features then? like different players. last 10 channels in the recall
    can you filter the categories too where you can remove the languages you dont want?

    if its the same whats the difference lol

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    183
    Satfix Buxs
    4,900
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 375x in 144 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow View Post
    so it has the buzz software?

    all the same features then? like different players. last 10 channels in the recall
    can you filter the categories too where you can remove the languages you dont want?

    if its the same whats the difference lol
    Has a new Home Screen + Lower Price Point.
    Plus some menus are different as well.

    Was done for a different brand basically

    Their are many boxes like this in the market, use similar software just different brand names.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zorro For This Useful Post:


  13. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    145
    Satfix Buxs
    335
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 169x in 77 Posts

    Default

    Ya is a budget box put out from buzz
    Works better than my xpl 3000 buzz box though. That’s just what I notice

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •