Thread: What's in a number?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 5 Posts

Default What's in a number?

I use a Dreamlink T2, and wonder whether its designers even consider something that is found in some other popular brands to have the favorite list section in such a way that one can have the favorite channels all in alphabetical order - from A - Z, and the ability to move any of the favorite channels in any order one wishes.

It is far easy to do a search in the favorite list and any other list for that matter using an alphabetical system.
    I wonder whether the dreamlink manufacturers ever consider a software change that can accommodate this alphabetical system? Or does anyone know how to get one's favorite channels all in alphabetical order on the Dreamlink T2.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 9x in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eli View Post
    I use a Dreamlink T2, and wonder whether its designers even consider something that is found in some other popular brands to have the favorite list section in such a way that one can have the favorite channels all in alphabetical order - from A - Z, and the ability to move any of the favorite channels in any order one wishes.

It is far easy to do a search in the favorite list and any other list for that matter using an alphabetical system.
    I wonder whether the dreamlink manufacturers ever consider a software change that can accommodate this alphabetical system? Or does anyone know how to get one's favorite channels all in alphabetical order on the Dreamlink T2.
    Does anybody know how to get an alphabetical system out of the DL2?