Gift received at 02-15-2020, 01:00 AM from BluegrassQuad
Gift received at 02-15-2020, 01:00 AM from Bluegrassboat
Gift received at 02-15-2020, 01:00 AM from BluegrassYacht
Gift received at 02-15-2020, 01:00 AM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 02-15-2020, 01:00 AM from BluegrassCamaro
Gift received at 02-15-2020, 01:00 AM from BluegrassCheetos
Gift received at 02-15-2020, 01:00 AM from BluegrassTree
Gift received at 02-15-2020, 01:00 AM from Bluegrass

I swapped to stb emu from Ok3 Apk and the channels I watch work much better. There are much fewer channels but no freezing.It's like a different service. I did try and watch a movie "Krampus" last night in the V.o.d. that was freezing but the regular channels were fine. Most people have subscriptions that use username/password and would have to renew to be able to use Mac addresses. I can understand why they don't wish to pay twice. I hope Ok3 can fix their Ok3 Apk as we all know people are flocking away to other services.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to riverman For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 274x in 134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roamin View Post
    Ok, I am both confused and sorry. Before I wrote my last post , I checked to see if I had received an answer, but the last post that was shown was nobodyspecial's "read what you quote" post. I refreshed the page twice to make sure there was nothing posted, so I thought for sure my first answer never was posted, so I wrote the second one. Now I come back to see if there were any replies , and see the other posts in between .. So I want to apologize for my 2nd post on the matter.

Specifically the channels for me that keep on skipping are pretty much every french canadian channels. Channels 163 (RDS), 166 (SRC), 616 CASA HD, 623 Teletoon HD FR, 171 TELE QUEBCEC (Should be Tele Quebec with a single C) are channels I mostly watch and they constantly have issues. Not a day goes by where one of these channels will work for hours straight. 180 TVA right now has weird audio issues like everyone is in a box with a weird pitch. Most PPV are unwatchable when they come on. I've not only used OK3 app , but i've tried every possible player for android and PC, VPN, LTE, so it isn't throttling,there is absolutely no solution. Also, described video is enabled on a lot of channels which is really annoying. Sometimes it will work for a few days and you start to think that things are getting fixed, and then it comes back worse than it was. For the past 2-3 weeks watching channel 163 which is the channel I watch the most as been nearly impossible. I'm desperately looking for a better alternative for the french canadian channels.
    The only thing i can help you with is i had a similar issue with weird audio on a channel.I ended up changing the player on the certain channel.That solved the problem.I can also add i did watch it for a bit the other night and never seen any freezing at least on the channels i watched.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123