Gift received at 03-16-2020, 03:52 AM from BluegrassTree
Gift received at 03-16-2020, 03:52 AM from BluegrassBulldozer
Gift received at 03-16-2020, 03:52 AM from Bluegrass

Default Iptv rumor

C&p DISH Wants IPTV Sellers to Hand Over Subscriber Names
    Luke Bouma Luke Bouma
    12 hours ago

Streaming tv and remote
    Did you subscribe to one of several popular IPTV services including MFG TV, Beast TV, Nitro TV, Murica Streams, Epic IPTV, Vader Streams, and OK2? DISH is trying to find out who you are so they can send you a demand letter for $3,500.

This all comes from an IPTV reseller called Boom Media. The company sold many popular IPTV services here in the United States including MFG TV, Beast TV, Nitro TV, Murica Streams, Epic IPTV, Vader Streams, and OK2. Now DISH is suing the reseller and demanding not only damages but also the list of subscribers to the services.

One of the owners of Boom Media, John Henderson, is asking for $250,000 in donations so they can fight handing over the list of subscribers according to a report from TorrentFreak.

“What they’ve done with these cookie-cutter lawsuits is that they’ve turned them into a stream of revenue for themselves. This isn’t really about ***** lawsuits and protecting anything at this point, it’s about getting information to send you a ***** letter demanding $3,500, which is what they’ve been doing with everyone,” said Henderson.

DISH has already obtained the subscriber names for several IPTV services. DISH has used these lists in the past to send out demand letters for $3,500 or they say they would turn the names over to DISH lawyers for further legal actions.

If DISH gets these lists, history shows that DISH would most likely also demand $3,500 from these subscribers. The question now is will Boom Media be able to block DISH from getting these subscriber names.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to weezer For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,329x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

It should say if you bought those services from boom media not do you subscribe to those services
    Speaking of extortion he seems to be saying donate or Ill have to surrender my info
    Why doesnt he just destroy the info? Or does he plan on staying in business?...lol

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,158x in 5,733 Posts
    Items helicopter
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassJeep
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassCrown Royal
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassSome beer
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from Bluegrasstreasure chest
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by nobodyspecial View Post
    It should say if you bought those services from boom media not do you subscribe to those services
    Speaking of extortion he seems to be saying donate or Ill have to surrender my info
    Why doesnt he just destroy the info? Or does he plan on staying in business?...lol
    If it looks like a duck & quacks like a duck...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Noof For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 74x in 39 Posts

it should say if you bought any IPTV services and didn't use a vpn as well as some method that would hide your true identity when purchasing, then you have no one to blame but yourself

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dnasp002 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 81x in 33 Posts

Seeing as this is iptv does that mean nagra is involved? If not would'nt North of the border be untouchable at the moment?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MAD For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,329x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Quote Originally Posted by MAD View Post
    Seeing as this is iptv does that mean nagra is involved? If not would'nt North of the border be untouchable at the moment?
    nagra shut down romie

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 74x in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MAD View Post
    if you're not a dealer then the odds are certainly in your favor

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dnasp002 For This Useful Post:

MAD

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

is asking for $250,000 in donations so they can fight handing over the list of subscribers according to a report from TorrentFreak

wants cash boss , maybe running to mexico ;x

this is the # 1 reason why the reseller program is a bust . if you used anything with your real info your already toast by this guy ;x

Quote Originally Posted by The Noof View Post
    If it looks like a duck & quacks like a duck...
    yep turned narc over night to save his own @ss , what a shame .. someone mentioned a VPN , this has nothing to do with vpn at all .. some guy with a list of clients he sold to & now wants money to pretend he can fight off a corporation like that ;x

how sad , yet " another " example of a reseller bust .

i've been working on a anonymity thread else-where , when finished i'll make sure to c/p it here , it will cut back on 95% of future busts , how do i know ? i am still here ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 557x in 268 Posts

More likely, speculation though, is that the customer list could be used to try to bargain with to the defendant's benefit. There are two Henderson's in this lawsuit, Mother and Son.

GS2

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Complaint attached. Already one self-incriminating evidence put into the complaint.

20. In a video posted to the Boom Media Y ouTube channel, Defendant John Henderson
    informed customers that "[y]ou guys are buying pirated streams, this **** is not Hulu, it's not Netflix, it's pirated f**king streams .... It's no different than buying f**king knockoff shoes .
    ... It's black market **** ....

Also a copy of a payment sent to the mother, Debra Henderson in the complaint.

GS2
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke2 - GS2 View Post
    Complaint attached. Already one self-incriminating evidence put into the complaint.

Also a copy of a payment sent to the mother, Debra Henderson in the complaint.

GS2
    Mom and Son are Toast ;x

Game Over

22. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696x in 1,276 Posts
    Items boat
Gift received at 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from Bluegrasshelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from BluegrassDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from BluegrassPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    Mom and Son are Toast ;x

Game Over

lol i just saw this guy on youtube what a goof!
    The method of delivery of your donation needs to change!
    there i wont say any more lol!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Highwayman For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Mom and Son are Toast ;x

Game Over

90% Are. It seems they have an Attorney and were given an extended time to file a defense by Dec 9th. That is easy as you can simply state you deny the claims/allegations without really saying much more. That simply buys time.

Unless there is some technically issue then I don't see anything but left that 10% or less out there. Mother and son. To be honest I know they were Stupid, but feel sorry for them. If they have assets like properties ( their homes ) they face loosing them. Dish would have already done an Asset search before the filed the action so they know what you have and if you try to pound it off to another family member after being served you'll be caught.

Whatever customer list they have you can assume that will be turned over. Mother and Son loose, Customers loose, lawyer's win if they get paid.

“What they’ve done with these cookie-cutter lawsuits is that they’ve turned them into a stream of revenue for themselves. This isn’t really about ***** lawsuits and protecting anything at this point, it’s about getting information to send you a ***** letter demanding $3,500, which is what they’ve been doing with everyone,” said Henderson. One of the owners of Boom Media, John Henderson, is asking for $250,000 in donations so they can fight handing over the list of subscribers according to a report from TorrentFreak.

Even if we take that version there is nothing illegal about going after end users. They are allowed to pursue them. We might not like that tactic but challenges to end user lawsuits in the past were mostly unsuccessful except in a few cases. It was more rare. Some of the laws Plaintiffs or one of them was thrown out so they just continued with leaving that one out. So if anything they could be more lawful then before because they learned what could be a problem and just changed the wording.

I have no problem when someone wants to support a case with a donation but in situations when it looks like your just throwing away money with no reasonable chance that the case can be successful I say don't waste it. This is one of them. They idea of saying you want to raise $250,000 to try to stop them from getting customer lists was a bad one. It should scare anyone away. If you had to, you should have sought between $5,000 to $10,000 for legal costs for some motion to protect the identities of the customers.

GS2

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsmoke2 - GS2 View Post
    90% Are. It seems they have an Attorney and were given an extended time to file a defense by Dec 9th. That is easy as you can simply state you deny the claims/allegations without really saying much more. That simply buys time.

Unless there is some technically issue then I don't see anything but left that 10% or less out there. Mother and son. To be honest I know they were Stupid, but feel sorry for them. If they have assets like properties ( their homes ) they face loosing them. Dish would have already done an Asset search before the filed the action so they know what you have and if you try to pound it off to another family member after being served you'll be caught.

Whatever customer list they have you can assume that will be turned over. Mother and Son loose, Customers loose, lawyer's win if they get paid.

Even if we take that version there is nothing illegal about going after end users. They are allowed to pursue them. We might not like that tactic but challenges to end user lawsuits in the past were mostly unsuccessful except in a few cases. It was more rare. Some of the laws Plaintiffs or one of them was thrown out so they just continued with leaving that one out. So if anything they could be more lawful then before because they learned what could be a problem and just changed the wording.

I have no problem when someone wants to support a case with a donation but in situations when it looks like your just throwing away money with no reasonable chance that the case can be successful I say don't waste it. This is one of them. They idea of saying you want to raise $250,000 to try to stop them from getting customer lists was a bad one. It should scare anyone away. If you had to, you should have sought between $5,000 to $10,000 for legal costs for some motion to protect the identities of the customers.

GS2
    rIGHT , I agree with you .. and no the 250k isn't for a lawyer to fight off these allegations or to help in this litigation .. Like you said after dish gets a hold of them , they'll have nothing left everything will be gone , i personally " think " they know that already and the 250k is side money after they've lost everything to dish , house(s) , cars ect ect .. so they have something to fall back on $250,000 in donations ;x

you , i , and everyone else have already witnessed how these proceedings go , it's going to get real nasty for them and " everyone " on that customer list Mr Henderson is going to release .

Just another prime example NOT to go with a re-seller and if you do , use bitcoin or a pre-paid visa or something , either every year or every other year , someone is always getting busted , either the re-seller or the service itself .. You would think the customer or person donating to the system would learn something about anonymity and take the extra mile to " try " to prevent from being caught ;x

But no , too many lazy and stupid people .. here take my credit card i want my donation fast ! So we will see plenty more of these cases in the near future unfortunately it's inevitable ;x

28. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696x in 1,276 Posts
    Items boat
Gift received at 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from Bluegrasshelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from BluegrassDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from BluegrassPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from Bluegrass

rIGHT , I agree with you .. and no the 250k isn't for a lawyer to fight off these allegations or to help in this litigation .. Like you said after dish gets a hold of them , they'll have nothing left everything will be gone , i personally " think " they know that already and the 250k is side money after they've lost everything to dish , house(s) , cars ect ect .. so they have something to fall back on $250,000 in donations ;x

you , i , and everyone else have already witnessed how these proceedings go , it's going to get real nasty for them and " everyone " on that customer list Mr Henderson is going to release .

Just another prime example NOT to go with a re-seller and if you do , use bitcoin or a pre-paid visa or something , either every year or every other year , someone is always getting busted , either the re-seller or the service itself .. You would think the customer or person donating to the system would learn something about anonymity and take the extra mile to " try " to prevent from being caught ;x anonomous

But no , too many lazy and stupid people .. here take my credit card i want my donation fast ! So we will see plenty more of these cases in the near future unfortunately it's inevitable ;x
    i wonder about these anonymous email services sending donations to a valid email i would think
    wouldnt be a smart thing to do.Help me to understand this i have never donated to any of the services
    and dont know the process.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast