Thread: ok3 stbemu

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 31x in 24 Posts

Default ok3 stbemu

hello i keep getting a error saying please register this device with provider? anyone no the fix

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785x in 805 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

I'm assuming you have a sub, and used the MAC that you have in the the STB section of STBEMU Profile settings ?

There is something different with the new server however. i have my sub with MAC, and it works fine on my BUZZ box (which is my main box). However if I try to set it up on any one of my other Android boxes (generic android, and AndroidTV [miibox3]) with STBEmu, I can't get it to work, regardless if I try to replicate the MAC from my buzz. Seems like the account marries to something from the first device to connect to it.

On new subs (that have not connected before with any other box before), the ok3 apk works fine (since buddy activated 3 accounts this past weekend with MACs) and it worked fine.

So I don't know what it is from the buzz box that it has also married to, but I can't use the same MAC on generic android box using STBEMU. PS: No, I am not trying to use them simultaneously

I tried changing the serial number number, and even tried forcing it to send the deviceID, and enabled the option to generate deviceid based on mac. No difference.

Unless we have support from the server operators, I'm afraid I've tried all permutations I can think of.