Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 day i try to fix whit techfta scam my 400 usd

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by Bot1 View Post
    20-30 times ,Not with me maybe another admin
    This whole scenario started because2 guys with poor language skills tried to do a transaction .The guy buying disnt even know what he was buying Why he went to power FTA to buy ok2 credits is a mystery I've read the chat history and he did say he was going to refund but needed time.He was then threatened with exposure and staff had to delete posts that has personal info on them
    There are members who have had no issues with powerfta There is blame on both sides here and no one will get scammed here!!!!!
    10-4 SORRY It was a typo honest , been up sense 4:30 am blew up a couple sites , the cross talk between myself and others mixed into this post , but i do recall mr powerfta and his viruses he likes to leave embedded into his posts , and his website extensions . com .red .nl . tech .. i still think i remember is IP too , probably all of my posts were deleted i post all of his info after he viruses me three times or tried to ... search feature is down , i guarantee i've talked to this powerfta guy many times
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 14x in 8 Posts

ok now i talk to him supose to refund me 20-25 december

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jettagtx For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12