Three construction workers are sitting on the edge of a high rise they're helping to build, having lunch.

The first one, Alfredo, opens his lunchbox to find spaghetti. "Mama Mia! Itsa spaghetti again! Ifa I see more spaghetti tomorrow, I'ma gonna jump off anda die!"

The next one, Juan, opens his lunchbox to find it's tacos. "Holy frioles! Tacos again! If there's tacos een my box tomorrow, I'll jump too!"

The last one, Billy Bob, opens his box to see it's bologna sandwiches. "Frick! Bologna sandwiches again! If I get bologna tomorrow, I'll jump with you two guys!"

The next day, Alfredo opens his box and sees spaghetti. Without a word, he jumps off the building. Juan checks his box and sure enough, it's tacos. He jumps off right behind Alfredo. Billy Bob looks in his box and sees bologna sandwiches. He tosses the box and leaps off after the other two.

Days later, the men's wives are gathered in their grief.

"If only I had known Alfredo didn't want spaghetti, I could have made him a nice stromboli, anda he woulda still be here!”

"Eef Juan had told me he didn't want tacos, I good have made heem a nice enchilada, and he would steel be here!”

"Well, I don't know what the hell to think. Billy Bob fixed his own lunches."