Thread: I Ride

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742x in 452 Posts

Default I Ride

As some of you know I go snowriding almost every day this time of year. So sadly I'm not here as often as I would like. I get up, look at the crap News and then the Mountain with no BS, shortly after I'm off to the Mt. I have been an avid rider since 1972. Somedays I ride a Snowboard, Somedays Ski's. I keep 2 boards and 4 sets of ski's on the Jeep and pick whatever is best for the day's conditions. Always safe or I go home and I always wear body armor. It's not the crash but how you get up! I rarely go into the lodge and am on the snow about 1750-2250 miles every year. (85 to 105 days) I will be back full time Mid April. Static

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,991x in 1,409 Posts
    Items TreebeerCokeVintage carRadioRepCakeMonitor

Goodness Static, I was off the mark with the snowriding lol

Thank you for edumacating me...I am thinking that is not a word ...Well I am going to make it a word lol
    It's great to see you online but your snowdays sound awesome and you have to live life and enjoy!!
    I am glad you are safety first because you want to keep living your passion for a very long time and I hope you do.

We will be here for you when the world is not quite as white. I have to say I like green but hey that's just me Static

“Snow flurries began to fall and they swirled around people's legs like house cats.
    It was magical, this snow globe world.”

― Sarah Addison Allen, The Sugar Queen

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegrass For This Useful Post: