Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: black screen

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    120
    Satfix Buxs
    3,985
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 45x in 29 Posts

    Default black screen

    I just setup my ultra hd 30, got over 400 channels, got sound and everything else, but got a black screen
    help

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,116
    Satfix Buxs
    1,319,491
    Thanks
    4,678
    Thanked 8,140x in 3,072 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski
Message: Have a couple drinks on me..Sword

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bcbud View Post
    I just setup my ultra hd 30, got over 400 channels, got sound and everything else, but got a black screen
    help
    you sure your info is correct?
    audio is not encrypted,

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    120
    Satfix Buxs
    3,985
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 45x in 29 Posts

    Default

    got it, it just came on, on its own, at least the remote is better then the old ones
    thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    120
    Satfix Buxs
    3,985
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 45x in 29 Posts

    Default

    so it was working good for about 3 hrs , but the screen has gone to being black and left on for awhile and will not show video, sound is there, but no picture, anyone think like me that it is screwed.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    429
    Satfix Buxs
    1,062,699
    Thanks
    296
    Thanked 318x in 114 Posts
    Items Cake
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from orchidgirl
Message: Just because...DeeVintage car
Gift received at 01-12-2020, 02:48 AM from orchidgirlSome beer
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 05:13 PM from orchidgirlYacht
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from orchidgirlTractor
Gift received at 12-30-2019, 11:42 PM from orchidgirlCanadaDogDevil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bcbud View Post
    so it was working good for about 3 hrs , but the screen has gone to being black and left on for awhile and will not show video, sound is there, but no picture, anyone think like me that it is screwed.
    Have you tried different audio/ video cables?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    27
    Satfix Buxs
    41
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10x in 8 Posts

    Default

    try free channels,to see if its the channel, or receiver, or amp, or cables, or settings, or expired.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    423
    Satfix Buxs
    928
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 213x in 149 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loctite View Post
    try free channels,to see if its the channel, or receiver, or amp, or cables, or settings, or expired.
    As loctite said, turn it to channel 349 (south), if you still don't get a picture on that channel then something is wrong with the receiver/cables and not the service.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •