Thread: Formuler Z7+ Mac issue

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19x in 13 Posts

Default Formuler Z7+ Mac issue

I just wanted to post this to see if anyone else has had this issue before. Basically when I purchased this iptv service using Mac Activation I first put in portal of MyTvOnline app on my Formuler Z7+. No issues at all. A few days later I then put on my firestick using stbemu pro for bedtime watching. No issue's with that. But now for some reason it's coming up saying it's blocked or expired on my Formuler box but it's still working fine on my firestick using stbemu? I even tried a different iptv service in MyTvOnline using Mac and it works fine.
    Last edited by southcrest; 04-06-2020 at 12:35 PM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 31x in 24 Posts

its blocked because the service your using only allows one connection per device, so the second you use the same credit for two accounts it will block one mac address

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 65x in 35 Posts

Not all services do that. I have been using 2 two boxes with the same mac addy without an issue.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

is there a forum for z7 or z8 formuler (looking of buying one) SOUTHCREST how is quality of hd on that unit ?
    Any problem for iptv ?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19x in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by younglawrence98 View Post
    its blocked because the service your using only allows one connection per device, so the second you use the same credit for two accounts it will block one mac address
    Thanks for your input. Looks that way for sure. Will be going back to using m3u instead of Mac. More options with m3u.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 19x in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cryman2001 View Post
    is there a forum for z7 or z8 formuler (looking of buying one) SOUTHCREST how is quality of hd on that unit ?
    Any problem for iptv ?
    The video quality is really good. No issues using iptv. If I were you. I'd go with Dreamlink T3 or Formuler Z8.
    Last edited by southcrest; 04-18-2020 at 12:16 AM.