Thread: sat9182 and b42891

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27x in 20 Posts

Default sat9182 and b42891

today i tried to get service from b42891 but did not hear from for half of today, so i went to sat9182 to get his service cause thats what i have on my receiver, i had til june 4 2020 left on mine,my wife wanted to get service so i thought i would try b42891 but i didn't hear from him til late this afternoon after i went to sat9182, then i got a pm from b42891 saying i ripped him off,thats after i got service from sat9182 for three months,sat9182 said he got a call from b42891 to say i ripped him off i think he's mad (b48291) because i got service from sat9182,now sat9182 pm'd me saying i'm done he won't even give me a refund on the service which i paid for today and didn't even get to use, i don't know maybe they are in this iks together or what but i would urge people to be careful with these guys,

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 218x in 92 Posts

now tell the hole story

back in dec 15 you bought 3 months of b42 and and used the card up before we charged it on us
    so today you try to buy a account and i said no we wont sell to you for ripping us off before

you said fine other service better anyway

so then I phoned sat9182 to make him aware that you ripped me off back in dec on a card and to be aware

im now on the phone with him again

he says that he never used the card you just tried to buy service with and just told you he dont want you on his service

check your card

Balance and Transactions
    Card Ending
    Available Balance
    $50.00
    Initial Balance
    $50.00

there I just checked it for you its uncharged

so neither him or i used it so no refund to be given for something that has not even been used

if any admin wants to verify this with me or sat9182 feel free to pm either of us

we respect all users and dont like to post when we have been ripped off but let it be know now you ripped me off back in dec 15th since you want to bring it up

and no neither of us want you on our services now
    b42891 sat's 91-82 bev iks the best bev iks around b42891

pm me for service
    http://www.satfix.to/member.php?108196-frigidaire

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to frigidaire For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 337x in 101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by turtlen View Post
    today i tried to get service from b42891 but did not hear from for half of today, so i went to sat9182 to get his service cause thats what i have on my receiver, i had til june 4 2020 left on mine,my wife wanted to get service so i thought i would try b42891 but i didn't hear from him til late this afternoon after i went to sat9182, then i got a pm from b42891 saying i ripped him off,thats after i got service from sat9182 for three months,sat9182 said he got a call from b42891 to say i ripped him off i think he's mad (b48291) because i got service from sat9182,now sat9182 pm'd me saying i'm done he won't even give me a refund on the service which i paid for today and didn't even get to use, i don't know maybe they are in this iks together or what but i would urge people to be careful with these guys,
    Even before I checked all the info out I was ready to call bullsh*t
    sat9182 has ben here for years and has been respectful and honest in his dealings Frigidaire has also been here a while and not a single complaint that i recall
    They sent me card transaction histories and everything frigidaire said is correct
    You are lucky I dont ban you for making false accusations and I still might!!!
    Thread closed!!!!