Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from Bluegrasshelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from BluegrassDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from BluegrassPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by ifonlyihad1 View Post
    love the rumour section , each thread is like a free for all. Started ouot as a closure, and turned into a VPN thread. Just saying.

Can i add my 2 cents?I knew the Beast was doomed from the get that guy posting here every half hour very annoying hung his own target on his back.I do remember the beastguy telling of problems with vod`s and the man.As there are still lot of members here whom tested back in the dayz many seemed to have given up.Alas there are thousands who do still test and you bet that 95% of the subs that you are paying for are being borrowed from a tester and many share those with the public.Dont shoot the messenger here im just telling you what i know.Yeah i say again your sub is being used.That is the reality of iptv so if your iptv is freezing at certain times you have a friend that wants to watch with you lol and who knows who it is?I wonder why though why only the beast, one and not the others?

Oh VPN, testers know vpn`s too......

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 157x in 28 Posts

@highwayman trying to pm you but can not. please i need to ask you something. graciase

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 557x in 268 Posts

Court decision from Jan, 2021. It is a very large read. Looks like the Plaintiffs used Confidential sources to obtain information being used against Beast and its 2 main Principles. The defendants tried to have that use of Confidential informants as a way to through the harsh interim injunction against them citing it as hearsay evidence. The Court ruled it as admissible. Tried to attach the PDF file, was not able to. Its available on the link. Maybe someone else will be able too.

hxxps://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2021/2021fc53/2021fc53.html

GS2
    Last edited by Gunsmoke2 - GS2; 03-31-2021 at 02:43 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,329x in 4,234 Posts
    Items Crown Royal
Gift received at 11-09-2019, 09:07 PM from Putski

Code:
    https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2021/2021fc53/2021fc53.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nobodyspecial For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 557x in 268 Posts

Thank you. In my older senior years I always forget about using the code tags but remembered not to post a live link. Semi senile.

GS2

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gunsmoke2 - GS2 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

Default Beast IPTV Service : Court decision from Jan, 2021

Beast IPTV Service : Court decision from Jan, 2021

See Attachment(s) : Below

File Type : PDF

File Name / Description : 2021fc53.pdf

Source / Direct Download : Below

Code:
    https://www.canlii.org/en/ca/fct/doc/2021/2021fc53/2021fc53.pdf

For Charles .........
    Attached Files Attached Files
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 79x in 40 Posts

Quote from the "Beast IPTV" Judgment:

28.As he led us into the house Mr. White asked me, “so what are these people suing me for anyway?” I began to reply, referencing control of Beast IPTV, but Mr. White interrupted me, saying, “I don’t control ****. I don’t even have a computer in my house.”He repeated having not heard of Beast IPTV and not even having a computer, which was corrected by his partner, Ms. Gallant-Osmond:38.At 10:01am Mr. White interrupted my explanation of the Order’s terms to ask, “you need a computer to do that, don’t you? I don’t even have a computer.” Ms. Gallant-Osmond then reminded Mr. White, in the presence of Ms. Kean, Mr. Ford, Mr. White and me, that he owned a laptop, and he clarified: “I got one laptop that I just bought.”

The moral of this story is make sure the person you are shacking up with has some smarts.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by MarvinGardens View Post
    Quote from the "Beast IPTV" Judgment:

28.As he led us into the house Mr. White asked me, “so what are these people suing me for anyway?” I began to reply, referencing control of Beast IPTV, but Mr. White interrupted me, saying, “I don’t control ****. I don’t even have a computer in my house.”He repeated having not heard of Beast IPTV and not even having a computer, which was corrected by his partner, Ms. Gallant-Osmond:38.At 10:01am Mr. White interrupted my explanation of the Order’s terms to ask, “you need a computer to do that, don’t you? I don’t even have a computer.” Ms. Gallant-Osmond then reminded Mr. White, in the presence of Ms. Kean, Mr. Ford, Mr. White and me, that he owned a laptop, and he clarified: “I got one laptop that I just bought.”

The moral of this story is make sure the person you are shacking up with has some smarts.
    i hope " they " were smart enough to at least protect the " users / testers .... and later down the road it doesn't turn into the following ... Demand Letters and or lawsuits for the end users , us ... or for whoever tested Beast .

yes its very unfortunate , but it did happen .. i've seen it all before , i am sure quite a few of us have ..... we can only hope and pray ..... they Beast .. don't rat/fink everyone out or who / whatever they can to save there own skin(s) .

not really sure what all they have , or know ...... or " think " what they know ...... most people " think " they've got all figured out , but in reality they don't have ch!t .........

i believe the moral of this story is ...... a lot actually ........ as previously pointed out by HighWayMan ......... they " beast " got too wild and careless from the get go .... and i am sure $$$$ played a big part aka greed ...... ect ect

you forgot who used to promote VG ...... well i didn't ..... look how that ended ...... bad .... this looks like a very very sad story ..... its called reality ....... anyways we will see , one way or another ........ what happens later ......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 128x in 63 Posts

Sure sounds like they have enough evident to convict.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12