Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nfusion HD No signal

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jets View Post
    Easy B,

When you re-installed the bin what bin did you use? If 24 or 25 then it the wrong bin for North 27 is the correct bin.
    that would make sense. before the system started acting up i was running 27. this time i loaded 24 as it was supposed to be just bev, and wouldn't give my provider problems with south birds. i'll give it a shot. thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by foresight View Post
    Look at the cable and make sure there's no stress cracks in it and it seated tightly on both ends. Some just slide on so could be a poor connection between the lnb out and the module. If you had another short piece of cable could just swap out to see if you get a signal then.

If you want to see if the stb will work on 91 without the module as a test turn the stb off with the back switch. Unhook the loop out cable from the lnb out and the module. Also probably be best to open the case and inspect and unhook the ribbon cables. A chance the ribbon cables are loose or have gone bad. Then you could power back on and see if it works on that sat without the module. Also inspect the module for discoloration which could mean it has a problem. If after all that you still are not getting anything then the module needs to be installed or it could have gone bad. One could always check the module with a multimeter as well. Just for fun I disconnected the loop out cable and lost signal on both 20000 and 21500 but I never unhooked the ribbon cables on the inside to see if it made a difference.

If memory serves the SV8000 will work with 20000 without it's module but not completely sure with the NFHD. A bit rusty on some of this.

Attachment 28978
    so i finally had time to have a real good look around. i removed the hd module, and unlike removing the loop cable,(killed signal to 82 and 91) i have signal to the sd channels, i think maybe its the bin as jets mentioned only 27 working, and i upgraded from 27 to 24. thanks again for the help. without it i would have been lost

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jets View Post
    Easy B,

When you re-installed the bin what bin did you use? If 24 or 25 then it the wrong bin for North 27 is the correct bin.
    when it was first set up i was using 27, it has everything for north and south, it created problems for my provider when it would send a south request. i deleted all south channels and that worked. i downloaded 24 and 25 for future upgrade to the one that would only do north. i thought that was 24, so when it all hit the fan, i upgraded to 24. no go. thanks to your post i looked for 27, couldn't find it. decided to try 25, bingo it works. i have not checked every channel, but i'm up again after 6 weeks. thanks jets for your help, and to all who chimed in, its a process of elimination, without all of you i wouldn't be up.thanks again

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,405x in 413 Posts
    Items Vintage car
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM from BluegrassCash
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM from BluegrassHoho
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM from BluegrassCoke
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM from BluegrassPizza
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM from BluegrassBread box
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM from BluegrassTV
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 09:06 PM from Bluegrass

25, 27, 24 along with the factory file and last version of suns are tucked in the HD file section. The other three versions of suns along with noi are in the common section. Noi probably in other sections as well.

♫♫ Gone are the yesterday's ♫♫
    Tomorrow's getting cold
    And you can't turn back now

♫♫ Trapped in the words you say ♫♫
    True stories never told
    There's no escape from now

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foresight For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

@easy - b , make sure you add a exception to your firewall if using one and or add a exception to both your anti malware / spyware and or anti virus programs , if you're using them .....

NOI is located here -> Nfusion-HD-Setup-w-Network-Testing-Wizard

In in the files section generally i direct linked you because i couldn't find it ......

But it's in the General files area here -> Nfusion-HD-Files

for whatever reason you couldn't find it .... i just reposted it ......

i noticed you're trying to get a SV8k up n running too ;D

Good luck ;D

knowledge is power , power corrupts all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nob0dy For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

after running the nfusion for 6 months i had no picture,it seemed that the provider service had gone down. i checked here and nobody was reporting problems so i knew it was on my end. i tried everything to no avail. lastly i went and checked the security software, eset had done an update and no longer liked the goo3 setup and was blocking all communication. you learn alot following this hobby. thanks for the advice

9. The Following User Says Thank You to easy b For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12