Thread: SERVERS and MULTIPLE DEVICES

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8x in 3 Posts

Default SERVERS and MULTIPLE DEVICES

Hello,

I have friends who are using a server (not sure what one) that through their reseller, they are able to get up to 4 devices for the same price as 1 device. How stable would a server be if said server is offereing a service like this compared to another server that only offers 1 device. I know there are multiple servers out there. The only one I know of that does multiple devices would be Beast IPTV (not sure if around still). So for argument sake since I dont know what server my friends are using, lets compare that with what I am using and that is OK3.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785x in 805 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

These are many servers that now offer multiple connection from the same account. This does NOT mean that any such server would be worse than others as long as they scale their equipment and connections accordingly.

But like I tell everyone. Don't invest more than you are willing to lose. Try out services for a month or 2, to see if you like them and they suit your needs. If you like them you can get 3 or 6 month subs if you trust it and willing to risk losing it all. I don't care which service it is, resellers often don't have control of the servers, so they are there today and can be gone tomorrow.

There is no perfect server. Some are pure junk. But many are decent, and prioritize certain things. Some concentrate of 24/7 channels, others sports, others international or local, others on 4K or super nice HD. And with each one comes the pros and cons. You need to evaluate after testing, which one suits your needs. And at the prices they are going for, it doesn't hurt to have more than one account as a backup.
    Last edited by Emporium; 01-19-2021 at 10:10 PM.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post: