Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Satbox to get now adays

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    " Most " people have moved with the technology over to IPTV ....

here's a short but truthful film about whats going on ........

So it went from earth stations to pizza dishes/cable boxes to iptv ......

To learn more go here -> IPTV-discussion

I've heard the XRS-4900 is probably the best IPTV box on the market ..

even a sale going on too , read / learn more -> -Dreamlink-T3-vs-BuzzTV-XRS-4900

i bought my nfusionhd 5 days before the suns went down. i then had another situation that worked for years. that ended and i contacted the guy who set up the nfusion. he told me about iptv and set me up with a cheap mag box and ipguys. the volume of entertinment is huge, but i liked to better picture quality of sat. he informed me of sat9182 and satfix. i found a cheap sonicview and thats been that. HAS PICTURE QUALITY IMPROVED FOR IPTV IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scooby8888 View Post
    i've had luck with kijiji and facebook marketplace i have myself a little stash built up just keeping an eye out for cheap ones. maybe i shouldn't be telling my secrets just in case i run out lol .
    i live out west where fta wasn't as big so there aren't really any used boxes around. ebay is starting to be very slim also for used boxes.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by auggie View Post
    That would depend on what Parts you need, at this stage of the Game, (most have moved to IPTV) Not worth Fixing anymore
    You could most likely find a Good used receiver on Ebay or Kijiji that's working
    thanks, i kinda got the feelin if i come across a used box i need to buy it for future parts

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by easy b View Post
    i bought my nfusionhd 5 days before the suns went down. i then had another situation that worked for years. that ended and i contacted the guy who set up the nfusion. he told me about iptv and set me up with a cheap mag box and ipguys. the volume of entertinment is huge, but i liked to better picture quality of sat. he informed me of sat9182 and satfix. i found a cheap sonicview and thats been that. HAS PICTURE QUALITY IMPROVED FOR IPTV IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. thanks
    HAS PICTURE QUALITY IMPROVED FOR IPTV IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. thanks

i like this question , that all depends on what equipment you have ...

if you really have a 4k , 8k or whatever ....... can you see the difference in 1080 i 1080 p or whats commonly known as as 4K, UHD or ultra HD resolution 2160p

or 8k is 4320p

look at the output of the SV8K and NFHD vs whatever IPTV box you have ...

and of course you have to have 4k and or 8k tv to see what the difference is ...

then you have to see who's broadcasting in 4k and or this 8k programming .......

and that's how you get your answer .......

that's how a annalist does his or his or its job it takes it apart and exams the information .......
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,450x in 5,797 Posts
    Items helicopter
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassJeep
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassCrown Royal
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from BluegrassSome beer
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 06:22 PM from Bluegrasstreasure chest
Gift received at 12-23-2019, 05:52 PM from Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by easy b View Post
    Picture quality is commensurate with the hardware you choose, and the service you subscribe too as well.Both iptv services I have using Buzz 3900,Buzz 4500, & Dreamlink T2 prime blow my sonicview & Dreamlink T5 out of the water, from a picture quality point of view.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Noof For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 22x in 18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Hi i tried reading all the posts and don't really see the name of a new receiver to use with IKS thxs
    I found a site that has a wide array of new equipment. I read they are crappy clones so be careful.

Code:
    www.sunraysat.com
    originally posted by thenoof
    Code:
    https://www.dreamlink.ca/dreamlink-t5.html
    posted by dishuser

Last edited by Terryl; 12-09-2021 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Live links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12