Thanked 82x in 52 Posts
    Items Canada

Up and running thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to masty For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by frigidaire View Post
    sorry you feel that way, you are more then welcome to look for another service

most people would have just closed shop after a indecent like this, not us

majority of users have been able to provide what we ask for and are back up

Sorry I’m not as smart as your other customers!!! I am in No Way slamming your service you can go back and look and I’ve given some pretty good kudos in the past. I understand **** happens in the satellite world and accept that or I wouldn’t have on this site as many years as I have been. I have 2 neighbours that subscribe to you and we have all failed guess we just have a dumb neighbourhood.
    I’ve tried 3 different file sharing sites to no avail again NOT your fault but after spending all day with this a guy just has to know when to cut his loss. If you are around in 6 months and things are back to normal I will probably be back. I will try and educate myself on file sharing systems that are compatible with this site as I hope you do with your record keeping sites? Again I want to reiterate I have no complaints with the service you provided!

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks

Thanks frigidaire, back up and running in only 5 min of messaging. Best service running IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12