Thread: my thoughts

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 105x in 53 Posts

Default my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by kenkell1 View Post
    I have a Shield Pro and put it in the den last night. My Shield runs Tivimate also. I got y Buzz 4900 yesterday and after setting it up without a single problem I decided this will stay in our living room. My wife LOVES it....thank god lol.
    I put Tivimate on it as well as Kodi with the Doomsday Aspire build and IpVanish and I am going to say the Buzz is faster then my shield. You can use Tivimate or the BuzzTv App which works very well. With the click of a button you can change servers seemlessly or watch a PVR recoding or watch VOD etc etc. I also recorded a show last night to see how that worked and it was also flawless. I even hooked up a wireless Keyboard/mouse to the Buzz4900 and that also worked with out a single problem. So far I can not speak high enough about the Buzz4900. I haven't had it freeze or crash with all the crap I installed on it yesterday lol. The remote is a very good size as well and the backlit buttons are pretty cool. I really believe that Buzz has made a box that can contend with the Nvidia Shield only I find the Buzz4900 smoother to operate. One other thing....I find the picture extremely clear as well as the sound.
    Because Tivimate was mentioned in this post, I thought I would jump in. IMHO, people need to know ,they don't have to spend a fortune to get the same results as the high end, expensive boxes. I parked my xpl 3000's, xrs 4500 for an $80 4 gig android box running Tivivmate. In this case The S/W makes all the difference. The setup mentioned above, is all the speed you need. Testing 5 servers, with all servers only a click away.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to henpecked For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354x in 853 Posts
    Items boat
Gift received at 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM from orchidgirl
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from orchidgirlhelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from orchidgirlVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from orchidgirlDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from orchidgirl
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from orchidgirlPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from orchidgirlBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from orchidgirl

Quote Originally Posted by henpecked View Post
    Because Tivimate was mentioned in this post, I thought I would jump in. IMHO, people need to know ,they don't have to spend a fortune to get the same results as the high end, expensive boxes. I parked my xpl 3000's, xrs 4500 for an $80 4 gig android box running Tivivmate. In this case The S/W makes all the difference. The setup mentioned above, is all the speed you need. Testing 5 servers, with all servers only a click away.
    I personally have never spent a dime on any iptv box they are just not needed in my case.i`d rather have a decent pc with the sfvip player installed hands down the best iptv setup there is in my opinion mirrored or air played to my samsung i dont know how it can get any better.

I fell for the iks thing with all the nfusions coolsats dishes and a closet full of others their just not needed anymore.
    Expert configmaker loli lolix open bullet ini files sentry mba ini files black bullet
    api hitman .txt config multi tool mac grabber
    Expert combo list maker emailassword userassword user:user
    Expert sqli dumper