Thread: my thoughts

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 106x in 54 Posts

Default my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by kenkell1 View Post
    I have a Shield Pro and put it in the den last night. My Shield runs Tivimate also. I got y Buzz 4900 yesterday and after setting it up without a single problem I decided this will stay in our living room. My wife LOVES it....thank god lol.
    I put Tivimate on it as well as Kodi with the Doomsday Aspire build and IpVanish and I am going to say the Buzz is faster then my shield. You can use Tivimate or the BuzzTv App which works very well. With the click of a button you can change servers seemlessly or watch a PVR recoding or watch VOD etc etc. I also recorded a show last night to see how that worked and it was also flawless. I even hooked up a wireless Keyboard/mouse to the Buzz4900 and that also worked with out a single problem. So far I can not speak high enough about the Buzz4900. I haven't had it freeze or crash with all the crap I installed on it yesterday lol. The remote is a very good size as well and the backlit buttons are pretty cool. I really believe that Buzz has made a box that can contend with the Nvidia Shield only I find the Buzz4900 smoother to operate. One other thing....I find the picture extremely clear as well as the sound.
    Because Tivimate was mentioned in this post, I thought I would jump in. IMHO, people need to know ,they don't have to spend a fortune to get the same results as the high end, expensive boxes. I parked my xpl 3000's, xrs 4500 for an $80 4 gig android box running Tivivmate. In this case The S/W makes all the difference. The setup mentioned above, is all the speed you need. Testing 5 servers, with all servers only a click away.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686x in 1,272 Posts
    Items boat
Gift received at 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from Bluegrasshelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from BluegrassDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from BluegrassPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by henpecked View Post
    Because Tivimate was mentioned in this post, I thought I would jump in. IMHO, people need to know ,they don't have to spend a fortune to get the same results as the high end, expensive boxes. I parked my xpl 3000's, xrs 4500 for an $80 4 gig android box running Tivivmate. In this case The S/W makes all the difference. The setup mentioned above, is all the speed you need. Testing 5 servers, with all servers only a click away.
    I personally have never spent a dime on any iptv box they are just not needed in my case.i`d rather have a decent pc with the sfvip player installed hands down the best iptv setup there is in my opinion mirrored or air played to my samsung i dont know how it can get any better.

I fell for the iks thing with all the nfusions coolsats dishes and a closet full of others their just not needed anymore.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highwayman For This Useful Post: