A man dressed impeccably, in the finest Italian suit, a silk tie and matching leather shoes walked into a shabby barbershop and enquired apprehensively. "I have a very important meet in an hour and I need the closest shave possible, I do not want a hint of growth anywhere. Do you think you can do it without butchering my face?"

Not batting an eyelid, the old barber kept sharpening his blade and replied, "Young man, I have given such a shave to many a man in this town. I've honed my skill for the past 50 years and I am a master at what I do."

Satisfied, the gentleman removed his jacket ans sank into the tattered chair which had evidently seen many a man's posterior before. The barber went inside and returned with a red ball " Place this in your mouth so that your cheeks are stretched taut for my blade to shave off the tiniest wisp of hair off your face."

"Interesting", thought the man and willingly complied with the instruction and kept the ball in his mouth grimacing and holding still throughout the shave. While the barber was finishing off with the shave, he had a hiccup and swallowed the ball whole. Begrudgingly he found himself running his hands over his chin over and over again but couldn't find any sign of roughness. Satisfied with the old barber's work he said "I am sorry about the ball, is there anything I can do about it?"

The barber continued washing his blade and replied, "No big deal, you can bring it back tomorrow morning like everyone else.