Thread: sat9182 UFC 263: Adesanya vs Vettori June 12 - 22:00 ET

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,760x in 1,284 Posts

Default sat9182 UFC 263: Adesanya vs Vettori June 12 - 22:00 ET

UFC 263: Adesanya vs Vettori
    Saturday, June 12 - 22:00 ET

Surging middleweight contender Marvin Vettori will attempt to make history on June 12, as looks to dethrone 185-pound champion Israel Adesanya and become Italy's first UFC titleholder when the two collide in a highly anticipated rematch in the main event of UFC 263. Plus, flyweight standouts collide in a rematch of one of 2020's best fights when Deiveson Figueiredo defends his 125-pound title against Brandon Moreno. Card subject to change
    Channels:
    HD 832
    SD 399

still time to order our iks service
    visit sat9182.xyz for more info and pricing
    #1 Source for North IKS. For IKS Visit our website to order: sat9182.xyz
    For Wickediptv Visit our website to order: wickediptv.com

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,209x in 1,068 Posts
    Items Toaster

Pretty Good Fight , the Diaz Family is always interesting to watch . If there was another round for sure " Nate Diaz " would have won 1000% ... too many rules have changed since the first airing and when i actually started watching this back in the early 90's ..... unlike " many " of the lying fks out there i actually watched if from the start ..... UFC 1 to whatever this has become ......

If anyone really followed the fights back then , there wasn't any rounds and or a clock ......

Not sure what happened but now it's more or less boxing rules , and i actually didn't watch the fight .... during i believe prelims when the guy yells out boring boring really loud " Joe says a few things " i would pay good money to that guy to come down and fight " after that he openly talks about how UFC is more less stuck in " boxing " rules and or point system and goes into a spiel about how much different this style of fighting is versus boxing .....

I think he's saying UFC was more or less forced to follow these ridiculous rules , because i've always wondered how it from from no rounds and no clock to this " bs " style of point system and rounds ........

anyway's joe actually said it last night , after the guy yelled out boring boring boring ...... LoL he must have been on a PA and removed ...... or maybe " ralph the mouth / malph " is alive still ;x

i think the fonz took care of his @ss ;x

nob0dy beats the fonz ;P

knowledge is power , power corrupts all