Thread: Can't delete certain transponders please help

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 28x in 7 Posts

Default Can't delete certain transponders please help

Hello I am currently having an issue on Sat 82 where certain where it won't let me delete certain transponders. I tried everything like loading the clean system file the factory reset file and even went into the menu to manual factory reset. And still no dice. I even tried rebooting the stb by the power switch. Iam currently using sat 91 and 82. I can delete all transponders on 91 but not 82. I even did a sat scan and they are still not deleting.

Thank you.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412x in 2,174 Posts
    Items BurgerA Beertreasure chestPresentRainbowRepWireless AccessTreasure

I found this Not my work: How to edit TP's on a SV8K
    Here is how you can edit your TP's. Hit your menu button no your remote, hit OK on dish settings, scroll down to transponder and hit OK, you will now have the list of all the TP's, scroll down to what ever TP that you need to edit and push your yellow button on the remote which will bring up a edit TP page.
    Here is an example using 82.
    Go down the list to symbol rate and on your remote enter 21500, then go down to FEC and set this to auto, then scroll down to Modulation and change this to Turbo 8PSK. Then hit your menu button again and your back to your TP list so you can edit the rest of them.

All but five TP's on 82 are now changed to this set up. #1, #2, #6, #15, & #16

3. The Following User Says Thank You to auggie For This Useful Post: