Thread: Connections Trojans damage

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 0x in 0 Posts

Default Connections Trojans damage

I came across information in the Best Buy flyer regarding a new television that offers wireless connectivity to a router, enabling seamless video streaming. I'm curious if anyone has more information about this. Specifically, I would like to know about the quality of both standard definition (SD) and high definition (HD) video. Additionally, I'm wondering if this TV is integrated with a mini-computer. I'm also concerned about the security of peer-to-peer connections while streaming movies. Is there a risk of being hacked by Trojans or experiencing similar damage as with a regular computer? Thank you for any insights you can provide.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,291x in 2,137 Posts
    Items BurgerA Beertreasure chestPresentRainbowRepWireless AccessTreasure

Basically anything New now (phones,TV's,etc.) are mini-computers that are able to connect to the WEB (internet) and
    can get Trojans, viruses,etc. unless you put protection measures in place (VPN,Antivirus program,malware program)
    As far as Video quality SD=480P HD=720-1080p a few at 4K, The Newer TV's can sometimes upscale to 1080p etc.
    for the best connection (streaming wise,etc.) you want to be "WIRED" wireless is not always a solid connection.
    Also any Glitch in the whole system, is going to have a impact on what your watching (streaming,downloading,etc.)

Just MOP

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to auggie For This Useful Post: