Thread: OK2 up-to-date channel list

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2x in 2 Posts

Default OK2 up-to-date channel list

Hello everyone,

Several sites have a list of OK2 channels but they are dated. Is there somewhere an official or up-to-date list that is kept current?

Thank you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tvronin For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,968x in 1,589 Posts
    Items helicopter
Gift received at 01-04-2020, 04:43 PM from BluegrassTree
Gift received at 01-04-2020, 04:43 PM from BluegrassMonitor
Gift received at 01-04-2020, 04:43 PM from BluegrassGuitar2
Gift received at 01-04-2020, 04:43 PM from BluegrassACDC
Gift received at 01-04-2020, 04:43 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-04-2020, 04:43 PM from BluegrassCrown Royal
Gift received at 01-03-2020, 04:57 PM from BluegrassCamaro
Gift received at 01-03-2020, 04:57 PM from Bluegrass

No there isnt

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to herk For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 45x in 23 Posts

And you wonder why services get shut down.
    seriously, why on earth do morons post lists publicly? I can't imagine being so dense and lacking basic common sense.

Unreal.

Please excuse my venting, my apologies if this is against rules.
    just frustrating to see that stuff out there.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gbox23 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,742x in 1,288 Posts
    Items boat
Gift received at 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from Bluegrasshelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from BluegrassDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from BluegrassPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by Gbox23 View Post
    And you wonder why services get shut down.
    seriously, why on earth do morons post lists publicly? I can't imagine being so dense and lacking basic common sense.

Unreal.

Please excuse my venting, my apologies if this is against rules.
    just frustrating to see that stuff out there.
    Not sure how posting a current list would get a service shut down lol never mind that it doesnt make sense
    asking for for a current list because of the almost daily changes made to a service.What gets a service shut down
    is folks who run a service have no idea on how to protect their service and customers.There is not a service on this site that is protected dont blame hackers why would they pay someone whom may get them in trouble?

As far as the op maybe he is new at iptv and doesnt realize how often changes are made
    and btw there most definitely is way lol!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highwayman For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 45x in 23 Posts

It's usually those people that post or "brag" about services they sell that make it vulnerable by selling that service to any Tom dick or Harry.
    Totally leading to your on point reply.
    Just look at all of them that have been shut down, for being exactly as you said, not protecting anything, advertising anything and everything everywhere from the net to flea markets in booths.
    Not saying all do this, but to stay on point with lists its just plain ol dumb move.
    If people want to know the list, private msg that stuff is more of my point.

Anyways, that's just my opinion and I'm not asking anyone to take it with a grain of salt, nor is it my place to tell anyone either.
    But, I still think it's a dumbass move. Lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gbox23 For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,785x in 805 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

Truth is, that most services are pretty cheap and there is no obligation for more than a single month in most cases. Just get a month and try it out. You like it, great, you don't, move on. Many/most of us here have tried dozens of services, just out of curiosity. Some even offer short trials, but don't ask/offer publicly, do everything via PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,742x in 1,288 Posts
    Items boat
Gift received at 03-01-2020, 07:05 PM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from Bluegrasshelicopter
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 09:26 PM from BluegrassVintage truck
Gift received at 01-25-2020, 08:02 PM from BluegrassDish
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from Bluegrass
Gift received at 01-20-2020, 05:08 AM from BluegrassPinkfloyd
Gift received at 01-17-2020, 06:23 PM from BluegrassBurger
Gift received at 01-08-2020, 02:11 AM from Bluegrass

Quote Originally Posted by Gbox23 View Post
    It's usually those people that post or "brag" about services they sell that make it vulnerable by selling that service to any Tom dick or Harry.
    Totally leading to your on point reply.
    Just look at all of them that have been shut down, for being exactly as you said, not protecting anything, advertising anything and everything everywhere from the net to flea markets in booths.
    Not saying all do this, but to stay on point with lists its just plain ol dumb move.
    If people want to know the list, private msg that stuff is more of my point.

Anyways, that's just my opinion and I'm not asking anyone to take it with a grain of salt, nor is it my place to tell anyone either.
    But, I still think it's a dumbass move. Lol
    Posting lists may draw some attention yes but
    the biggest reason a server gets shut down is cause
    they fail to shut down after warnings to cease and decease
    due to copyright infringement.They try to move the server
    and get caught again then get served.Thats about 95% of the
    services served.

What someone running a server should know as soon as its comes online
    it is found i repeat as soon as not only by hackers but the man too.
    There still has to be a complaint made about the server and its content.
    Used to be it the complaint went through the Dmca but that seems to have changed.

To keep this short what everyone should realize about iptv it was developed by hackers
    they prefer developers or dev`s.All the scripts apps apks etc are made by them they own iptv.
    Iptv used to be free but we all know what the dollar does, when it stopped being free
    the tools were developed and sharing of iptv began.Some might think that sharing iptv
    is a bad thing sharing i mean using scanner tools to find playlists and post to the public
    this started in europe with XBMC.

If you think about it with all the tools out there like open bullet smash bullet silver bullet
    black bullet storm ak-47 megaUydu manzera iptv multi tool many more these are simply made.
    You know when you download a m3u through your browser theres a script involved that enables
    you to download it its a short script its applied to either visual basic or studio with a
    interface.Back to the sharing which became like a contest to see whom could find what and post
    it.This is where a end user has some recourse the fact that his or hers playlists are shared
    you can buy iptv and not watch the copyrighted content but one whom found your iptv may just be
    watching the copyrighted content putting you the owner in jeopardy.

Back to the servers you cant hide these from the ppl that developed XC stalker minstra apache
    nginx you cant hide them tools like angrybird many more will find them.

Now back to the lists and the original posters question due to the fact that just about all
    the services out there are posted publicly everyday on blogs iptv forums discord telegram
    you can just go to a site ill post this one it does have some adds but not as bad as others
    if you are looking for a certain service you can search for it in the sites archives just add
    the http address if you find the service your looking for try the ones listed even the older posted
    lists will still have working lists expiring at a later date or even an unlimited account.If you feel guilty
    about using someone elses playlist dont just check the content it will be current and your done simple.

Code:
    https://iptvxtreamcodes.com/Free/10/06/2022/privacy-policy/category/all/
    This site does do both mac and m3u`s but one should realize that if you go after
    a mac account it will show an m3u as well the m3u will only work if its paid for
    if not it is fictious.Macs are good to go go after the services that have many posted
    of its lists these will run til their expire dates.The m3u`s can be caught and suspicious
    ip`s can be banned or the service will move to a .ts stream causing the stream to stop.
    Use and iptv checker to see how many users are online max connections are 2 you see 2 connected
    move on although i have found that it doesnt really matter with mac accounts m3u accounts yes it does.