Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Catchup with wicked

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,721x in 778 Posts
    Items PlaneVintage carCoffee makerImmunity to TheftGreeceCanadaWhiskey

Not saying there isn't an issue. There is still issues with wicked catch-up. Buzz issued a fix/workaround for one of the issues (using the HLS stream format). However, the issues you are experiencing now, are no buzz issues.

But spamming every single thread you can think of, is not going to get it fixed any faster.

You even state "...it’s not a buzz issue...", then why do you spam buzz threads. You spam every thread, like a child whining about his toys, then people will just ignore you even more. Keep it focused to the correct forum. And instead of just complaining, give solid examples for people to be able to replicate it. A single clear example is often enough to be able to identify and correct a bigger underlying issue.

I don't use catchup too much so I will refrain from providing any examples.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emporium For This Useful Post:

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 10x in 8 Posts

I think they fixed today the 7 hour EPG lag on the 293 “catch-up” channels. All of them work perfect now thank you sat9182.

It was a combination server and HLS streaming issue, but the EPG lag was fixed today.

“catchup” is a great and underutilized option for missed live sporting events and national network news broadcasts on the current 293 channels and growing.

Tested on my 4500 using buzz 5.0.799 software and Wicked APK; however Smarters player Lite is a bit buggy and although synchronized correctly with the catch-up EPG it loses audio once the event starts, suggesting that’s an app specific issue.

also,

FYI: PlutoTV Live channels now work with primary player selected since the update v5.0.799 a few days ago and has now better resolution and channels change faster

Last edited by sdeens2019; Today at 06
    Last edited by sdeens2019; 03-22-2023 at 01:23 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12