Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N3uspeed is amazing

igoreshka Guest

He is very smart dude, and dedicated person .......god bless him

jafo Guest

Come on now, n3uspeed, confess. All of these posters are your aliases and you are just giving yourself props......lol.

mydish Guest

Wow speed, some awesome accolades. Some strong admirers too, even to the point of stalking? LOL

You know me by a different moniker... PM me if curious my friend.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,926x in 2,318 Posts
    Items Some beerMonitorWireless AccessUSAVintage carJeepVintage truckMini Cooper

i admire yo n3uspeed for all your fast replysanl all the time you spent to help many people including me thanks again

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 68x in 21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jafo View Post
    Come on now, n3uspeed, confess. All of these posters are your aliases and you are just giving yourself props......lol.
    Na I have better things to do then to do something like that. I just enjoy working on the recievers I could careless if the members say thanks or not... Once I get into it I can't stop....get's addicting. Lately I lost my morale....at times. Hope to get it back. It's the members that make it worth while....made alot of great friends here. Thank you all for your kind words...it's nice to be appreciated... thanks again to all of you.
    Daddy & Mommy will always miss you

Please do not PM Me with questions
    Post them in the forums so others may learn and benefit from your experience.

jafo Guest

Just playing with you. I know and anyone who has been on this site for any length of time knows your true worth. Keep the faith and don't let a few "bad apples" spoil your willingness to help.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,000x in 1,596 Posts
    Items Some beer
Gift received at 07-14-2013, 03:14 AM from nobody

Have one on me ........A Beer
Gift received at 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENTDevil

Quote Originally Posted by jafo View Post
    Just playing with you. I know and anyone who has been on this site for any length of time knows your true worth. Keep the faith and don't let a few "bad apples" spoil your willingness to help.
    Let me tell you speeds groopies are for real, and they are well deserved... Thanks speed for all you do..

SpaceCowboy Guest

Well...SPEED..let me be the first one to congratulate you for the future TITTLE...SUPER MODERATOR. All these people can not be wrong..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12