Thread: hi people

buttons123 Guest

Post hi people

i am looking for a color organ(thingy from the seventies.)cant find one built in a box on the net, and i dont have the patience to build one, or the smarts for that matter.so if some smart electronics guys would like to help it would be appreciated. local ont guy would be nice.i would gladdly pay for the service

buford is offline Sports Guru/Moderator/nfl football pool - week #3 - conference championships Winner
    cowboy stadium playing wii on the big screen
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 198x in 46 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons123 View Post
    i am looking for a color organ(thingy from the seventies.)cant find one built in a box on the net, and i dont have the patience to build one, or the smarts for that matter.so if some smart electronics guys would like to help it would be appreciated. local ont guy would be nice.i would gladdly pay for the service
    what exactly do you mean 'color organ?' lowrey? hammond? baldwin?

buttons123 Guest

a color organ or light organ. turns sound to light, as in disco lights/flash to sound

thanks buford

ron3033 Guest

Just go to Google and type Color or Colour Organ /// Kits//for sale/// etc.... I think you fine what you are looking for. The kits usually have pictoral assembly diagrams for those who aare not familiar with technical schematics. By the way they also still have Disco Balls and projector light! I have two from a bar that closed long ago. Hope this helps
    Ron3033