Thread: GE waher and dryer how to fix

hackerwant2be Guest

Default GE waher and dryer how to fix

i work for easyhome and we have allot of ge washer and some dryer that come back with problem ,can you help me on GE products thanks

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 69x in 43 Posts
    Items Rose
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:50 AM from ICEMAN

What sort of problems are you having? It makes it much easier to diagnose a problem if you provide a description of the symptoms, as well as the model and serial number.

hackerwant2be Guest

Default ge front load washer

problem drain,so i check the hose to see if it was blocked,(no),run the washer now it wont drain or spin,the only thing i did is take the drain hose off and check to see if was plugged and put it back on..weird..,it goes through the wash and when it comes fill up with water,then that it...lol thanks.....but it work before ...?????????

Dr-D Guest

I don't think Google has ever failed me.

h**p://www.google.ca/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=ge+washer+won%27t+drain&aq=f& aqi=g4g-o1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=23bdc68dfbd48124

Change h**p to http

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 69x in 43 Posts
    Items Rose
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:50 AM from ICEMAN

If it's not draining it could be the pump....

bolistic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hackerwant2be View Post
    problem drain,so i check the hose to see if it was blocked,(no),run the washer now it wont drain or spin,the only thing i did is take the drain hose off and check to see if was plugged and put it back on..weird..,it goes through the wash and when it comes fill up with water,then that it...lol thanks.....but it work before ...?????????
    pull the cover off the front and look for the pump there is probly something in it keeping it from workin like towel or pillow stuffing.gotta drain before itll spin

madhouse Guest

Could be a bad door switch. Washer will not drain or spin if it thinks the door is open. I change at least 2 a month.