Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Angel

kenkell1 Guest

As usual your an A1 Gal JA....Two thumbs up for you

And that you JCO

no-one Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JCO View Post
    I am shure everyone here knows Just Angel, has read her numerous and informative posts and has also enjoyed her choice in avatars..
    I also want to bring to everyones attention that Just Angel was responsible for getting the Limesat receivers donated to the site for the 1st Aniversary contest.
    We seldom take the time to show our apreciation for those that contribute to making satfix what it is. I decided to take matters in hand and will be making some posts in this area on some of the great people that are here on a regular basis making this site what it is..
    Thanks Just Angel for sharing your time, wisdom and personality with all of us
    hmmm as i read this quote from jco it all comes chrystal clear for those who dont know just angel she is just that an angel who thinks of everyone else before herself....there is one word that comes to mind whenever i think of j/a its is AMAZING... cause she is that simply amazing ...thanks for being you and dont ever change ....no-one

marlo803 Guest

thank you angel.you are agreat asset to this site.luv your avitars

johnny cash Guest

Thanks Just Angel for contributing you time and info to this site!

doggy10 Guest

ahhhh what can i say about JA. the wonderful avatars, the great info you share, the funny comments you make and so much more.......thank you for all of it!!!!

dougerry Guest

Default just angel

what nice compliments ----you deserve them all and more. thank you for all your great help, much appreciated every time, you have so much patience for the ones always learning. big thank you just angel

nada233 Guest

Cool

than you ja for all you do at the site and the help you bring to our site,well the avi is great ,thank you for all u do at satfix.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,000x in 1,596 Posts
    Items Some beer
Gift received at 07-14-2013, 03:14 AM from nobody

Have one on me ........A Beer
Gift received at 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENTDevil

I am shure everyone here knows Just Angel, has read her numerous and informative posts and has also enjoyed her choice in avatars..
    I also want to bring to everyones attention that Just Angel was responsible for getting the Limesat receivers donated to the site for the 1st Aniversary contest.
    We seldom take the time to show our apreciation for those that contribute to making satfix what it is. I decided to take matters in hand and will be making some posts in this area on some of the great people that are here on a regular basis making this site what it is..

The Wufman Guest

J_A has always been a very helpful person to the site...she is appreciated very much for all that she does here

tinbinder Guest

Dont know if its the same one but J A was a great assect to another site,i loved as well,all thet being said I thank you for all the hard work,and moreover the time.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,000x in 1,596 Posts
    Items Some beer
Gift received at 07-14-2013, 03:14 AM from nobody

Have one on me ........A Beer
Gift received at 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENTDevil

eyeQ is offline Super Moderator/Quicken Loans 400 NASCAR Pool winner
    Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 60x in 17 Posts

lovely

Newf Guest

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Thanks angel for all you do, in the forums and behind the scenes. It is appreciated by many. Keep up the great work!

freddydog1 Guest

thanks for all you do JA

sunny1000 Guest

Always it's been pleasure to see you on this site advising and supporting all of us thank you again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12