Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Terryl

sam4me Guest

thanks terry we enjoyed your posts .

huckleberry234 Guest

Been helped by Terryl a time or two myself, He also has the most profound ability to make us scratch our heads and say "Huh?". Thanks Terryl.

Newf Guest

...What they all said Thanks for all your help and input Terryl, even if you do break buttons sometimes, we can put up with that once in a while!

drcc Guest

Yep a big thanks to Terryl. Has help me out lots and has posted some great reading, Thanks Terryl keep it up.

sunny1000 Guest

Great job, thank you

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 547x in 217 Posts

ah yes...terryl ! seems these peeps got you pegged pretty well!! we all really appreciate you beaming down here once in awhile and participating in discussion, especially being many moontons away. always a pleasure bud

johnny cash Guest

Thanks Terryl and keep up the hard work my freind!

sunny1000 Guest

Great advice from a great person thank you again.

tinbinder Guest

Thanks Terryl for all the great advice,and all the time you spend helping others,like me. O just wondering if you was mean,grumpy old engineneer?

no-one Guest

Smile

terryl is awesome way back in time when i first got into this stuff he was the first guy to offer to help me learn how to...terryl u r awesome ..was a long time ago at a different site..

WillDekkard Guest

Can't believe I missed this one. Sorry I am late Terryl.

Just when I think I have learned the most there is on something technical - Terryl you are there to Teach me something new ! Thank-you for all you do and this site would be much less without you here. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12