Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSP 3 or X-box 360...??????

Nurrock Guest

If you plan to BUY games retail, id go with the Ps3.

If you plan to flash your xbox and copy games then get an xbox 360. Yes Xbox live cost 59.99 a year (cheaper on newegg wayyy cheaper), but thats the cost of 1 game, when you can burn 100 games for under or around 100$ (depends on what media you buy).

I personally like the ps3 graphics better then the Xbox, but i will not buy games at 60$ a pop. Ps3 online is free so it is a plus if you buy games.

Bottom line, if you are buying games, go for the ps3. Yes, the ps3 has a bluray player/laser but i would not use it for movies. Lasers are like 40-60$ to replace....just my 2 cents. 3D is a plus if you have 3D TV.

As some said the Xbox you need the wireless adapter, you DO NOT if you buy a SLIM xbox360, it comes with it. If you buy a used Phat model you will have to buy a wireless adapter.

jessicadavine Guest

Xbox 360 and PS3 both are good gaming console, performance of xbox 360 game it better than PS3 game but graphics and video quality of PS3 is better than xbox 360. So most of people are using PS3 gaming console.

douglaswalkers Guest

Xbox 360 is nice gaming console that is made by Microsoft and PS3 is created by Sony. I will go with PS3 because it comes with more features and facilities than xbox 360. PS3 use blue ray disk as a storage device which gives best video and graphics quality where as xbox 360 use two DVD drive as a storage device.

rupes100 Guest

xbox 360. Microsoft has more cash and a better business to support this console than Sony. They will keep innovating and make a better console for the mass market.

schwindz Guest

xbox all the way . aside from the $ you need to spend for xbox live, it's worth it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12