Thread: roper washing machine

bully Guest

Default roper washing machine

when i hooked the water to it the water runs back out can the pump be fix it leaking the water back out on the ground i see where it leaking can some heavy paste fix this

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 69x in 43 Posts
    Items Rose
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 11:50 AM from ICEMAN

Is it only leaking on spin/drain cycles, or is it a constant leak? I would think that perhaps some of the internal plumbing is damaged... Have you removed the back from the unit to check for leaks (disconnect the power first). If you can't see any active leaks with the power off, plug the unit back in and let it run, but don't touch anything in there...

In the event that it is the pump leaking, they can be replaced as a unit. If you post up the model number of the machine, I'm sure someone can find a parts diagram with part numbers.

Heavy paste won't fix anything. It might temporarily hide the problem, but that's it. the only exception is that if the leak happens to be at a threaded connection, thread sealant will work.
    Last edited by satchick; 01-05-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Satellite Equipment:
    10' Orbitron, Openbox S9, General Instrument 920
    Shaw subscription, HDPVR630, 2x HDDSR600,
    1m Channel Master (125w), Coolsat 8000

OTA Equipment:
    Unknown model VHF/UHF combo antenna, Channel Master 7777 preamp, Channel Master rotator, 35' Rohn 20G tower