Thread: How to get NetTalk SIP Credentials

zeroGsti Guest

Default How to get NetTalk SIP Credentials

How to get your NetTalk SIP Credentials

1. Download and install Fiddler, NetTalk USB Drivers, and NetTalk Video phone

2. Start up fiddler, and enable decrypting https (Tools->Fiddler Options->HTTPS->check "Decrypt HTTPS traffic")

3. Install NetTalk USB Drivers, and connect NetTalk to your PC rather than your router

4. Once NetTalk is operational, start NetTalk Video Phone

5. Your credentials will appear in a packet to hxxps://www.nettalkusa.xxx/provision/?vm=...

6. Your credentials are Base64 Encoded:
    Code:
    [account]
    vs=c2lwMS50a3RlbGNvLm5ldA==
    vp=NTA2MA==
    vu=<your username>
    vw=<your password>

vs is the servername, vp is the server port, vu is the user name, vw is the password

7. decode the pieces, select the encoded server name
    Code:
    c2lwMS50a3RlbGNvLm5ldA==
    and click, Tools->Text Encode/Decode

8. paste in the individual values:

9. enjoy your SIP

*I just got this to work using the Fring app on my iphone and it works flawless! I tried using the NetTalk app on that app store and the other end user hears themselves echo. When testing the Fring method there was no echo. I will be doing more testing on Fring with NetTalk -zeroGsti*

hajawe Guest

DEAR zeroGsti*
    can u please make sure about that info if it work now or wts changes we ve to do cuz i got 10 pieces from nettalk due and they r not workin on my linksys pap2 i already got my info same as wt u did proxy,username password port
    please please please help me i can even use it with their devices here in Israel and i wana call my family in usa :-(
    many many many thanks in advance

lhen Guest

Smile hopefully its gonna be work

hopefully its gonna be work right now.

Tubbs Guest

so would this work on a smart phone with some sort of VioP app?

gzumbad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tubbs View Post
    so would this work on a smart phone with some sort of VioP app?
    does this procedure still works? will it work in nettalk due? I will like to use a net tal duo account with a Cisco SPA3102?

gzumbad Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zeroGsti View Post

How to get your NetTalk SIP Credentials

1. Download and install Fiddler, NetTalk USB Drivers, and NetTalk Video phone

2. Start up fiddler, and enable decrypting https (Tools->Fiddler Options->HTTPS->check "Decrypt HTTPS traffic")

3. Install NetTalk USB Drivers, and connect NetTalk to your PC rather than your router

4. Once NetTalk is operational, start NetTalk Video Phone

5. Your credentials will appear in a packet to hxxps://www.nettalkusa.xxx/provision/?vm=...

6. Your credentials are Base64 Encoded:
    Code:
    [account]
    vs=c2lwMS50a3RlbGNvLm5ldA==
    vp=NTA2MA==
    vu=<your username>
    vw=<your password>

vs is the servername, vp is the server port, vu is the user name, vw is the password

7. decode the pieces, select the encoded server name
    Code:
    c2lwMS50a3RlbGNvLm5ldA==
    and click, Tools->Text Encode/Decode

8. paste in the individual values:

9. enjoy your SIP

*I just got this to work using the Fring app on my iphone and it works flawless! I tried using the NetTalk app on that app store and the other end user hears themselves echo. When testing the Fring method there was no echo. I will be doing more testing on Fring with NetTalk -zeroGsti*
    does this procedure still works? will it work in nettalk due? I will like to use a net tal duo account with a Cisco SPA3102?