Thread: MyWi OnDemand : Hotspots When You Need Them

zeroGsti Guest

Default MyWi OnDemand : Hotspots When You Need Them

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0kzsE6O2I&feature=player_embedded
    The creators of MyWi have just released a brand new feature for MyWi called MiWi OnDemand. What's this you say? It's an incredibly smarter way to create HotSpots that won't suck your battery dry and won't be active unless it's needed. MyWi On Demand is essential for anyone already using MyWi.

Quote:
    Having to turn on and off a hotspot gets old quickly when you're doing it all the time, as when you share your iPhone's 3G connection with a WiFi-Only iPad. Instead, MyWi OnDemand connects when you need it, and disconnects when you don't. When you leave your WiFi connection at home and you're using the iPad, the iPad will connect automatically. When you turn your iPad screen off, or go back where you have WiFi, MyWi OnDemand will disconnect. After a simple pairing, everything works automatically!

You will be required to have a jailbroken iDevice, and a copy of MyWi 4.0. The addon comes with a 3 day trial period and if you'd like to purchase it, it runs for $4.99.

MyWi On Demand is compatible with 3G/3GS/4 iPhones/iPod Touches (3.1.2+) and iPad (3.2+). You must have purchased of MyWi 4.0 for this add-on.

Jailbreak your iDevice on iOS 4.2.1 with greenpois0n.

MyWi OnDemand - Connect iPad to iPhone Tethering

*This is for Jailbroken Iphone's and Ipad's only*

Source: Modmyi
    Last edited by torpainter; 02-05-2011 at 06:48 AM. Reason: no live links

badboyz4life Guest

i want to do this but not too sure how???All i have is a iphone4 with 4.2.1 windows, i havent jailbroke it yet or nothing so with windows i cant do this can i?
    sorry if i'm stupid but i just want to beable to tether my iphone to my laptop an get internet???

zeroGsti Guest

Quote Originally Posted by badboyz4life View Post
    i want to do this but not too sure how???All i have is a iphone4 with 4.2.1 windows, i havent jailbroke it yet or nothing so with windows i cant do this can i?
    sorry if i'm stupid but i just want to beable to tether my iphone to my laptop an get internet???
    You won't be able to do this until you Jailbreak your Iphone. The Chronic-Dev Team just released a jailbreak for 4.2.1. It's a bit glitchy right now that's why I didn't post it here on Satfix. I will post it as soon as all the glitches are worked out.

badboyz4life Guest

yea i read it was kinda glitchy,so should i wait?i think i made a misstake when i put 4.2.1 on it b/c it didnt come with it
    please keep me posted

zeroGsti Guest

Quote Originally Posted by badboyz4life View Post
    yea i read it was kinda glitchy,so should i wait?i think i made a misstake when i put 4.2.1 on it b/c it didnt come with it
    please keep me posted
    Yes it seems glitchy plus it's only available on Mac OS computers. I will for sure keep you posted when something solid comes out.