Thread: Been smokefree for over a year now (e-cigs) they work :)

cmdryker Guest

Thumbs up Been smokefree for over a year now (e-cigs) they work :)

Those ecig ads that run on TV are correct, they will get ya quit smoking tobacco, it's not nicotine that causes cancer, it's tar and carbon monoxide from the 4000 chemicals in burning tobacco, but those ads are misleading in sense the units they want you to buy are cheap pos they charge 100's dollars they ok, but you get one that really work excellent for under 50 bucks, like i said i smoked 3 packs a day for 30 years, quit the day i got my ecig, vaping never killed anyone,, just water vapor exhaled so no smell on clothes or anything else, vape anywhere even in hospital airplanes, I've converted 26 people, actually I'm 26 for 26 once i showed them what get they have given up smoking tobacco if anyone wants info on this just pm me or respond thread. my nano2 is down so i saw this quit smoking thread,,,like cool.

sux server down hope it doesn't double post

Bigpineguy Retired Guest

Thanks for sharing this gang.... I am getting Mine on Tues... And really hoping that it works and helps me quit as well...

anyone have any problems with the batteries not lasting very long , as that is the one complaint that I have heard/read ?

BPG~

cmdryker Guest

those pos one on tv and at 7-11 battery's last lucky last 1 to 1 1/2 hours,,

get an ego kit battery last 10 to 15 hours between charges,,,you 2 battery's so one is always charged, one rule of thumb bout ecigs,,, if it looks like a real cig, then run, they the one short life

here is what you need to be satisfied:

ego kit 39.95- 69.95
    5 pack of LR 510 cartos 8.95
    any flavor juice i recommend 36mg start always go lower 10 bucks for 20ml

if you get one those i talked bout earlier,,, you'll end up getting the ego kit in a week, so why not get one first

jaycool Guest

Guys I quit on Jan 5 2005, havent had a cig since. Cold Turkey!!!

abby Guest

i quit on oct 20,i use the pill wellbutrine it worked great,its the same as zyban what does it is after a week of smoking the cigs start to taste really bad to the point you dont want them anymore...i used to smoke 2 packs a day+ and more when im on the water fishing.It worked for me and i was a cronic smoker.

cmdryker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpineguy View Post
    Thanks for sharing this gang.... I am getting Mine on Tues... And really hoping that it works and helps me quit as well...

anyone have any problems with the batteries not lasting very long , as that is the one complaint that I have heard/read ?

BPG~
    Which one you getting?

reason i recommend ego as starter kit is if you dont like it you can always resale it get most money back, unlike those pos tv or 7-11, those you just your money away, but chances are if got ego to start, you will be very happy. check these forums for more info, most common types are:
    510 80% all ecigs user end up getting (ego is a 510 unit)
    kr808

the numbers represent the thread connectors style and battery example 901 battery only use 901 attys unless you get adapters, adapters to convert any battery to any atty, like 3bucks

forums to visit are:

vaperboards
    nu-vapor
    ecf
    vaporsplace

good luck, if need any advice just howler.

lobsterpot Guest

i quit too. one year ago on super bowl sunday. i got very sick and spent 11 days in hospital. my girlfriend quit too. i told her she didn't have to, but she did. the best part is that i realized the money we save. also i feel SO much better.

ft@t@lk™ Guest

c/p from Wikipedia

The health effects of using electronic cigarettes are currently unknown. Several studies regarding the long-term health effects of nicotine vapor, both inhaled directly and second hand, are currently in progress.

cmdryker Guest

I'll take the 4 chemicals in an e-cig over the 4,000 in a reg cigarette any day of the week, besides we already know the long-term affects of smoking reg. cigarettes called a tombstone before your time.

beside nicotine is found bout all leafy vegetables we eat every day, there's 5 times more nicotine in eggplant then in the vapor exhaled from ecig. nightshade family of vegetables including tomatoes all have traces of nicotine in them. Was not the nicotine that is dangerous in tobacco,,,it's carbon monoxide and 4,000 chemicals from burning of the tobacco, tar that stains smell coats your lungs that causes cancer, not the nicotine.

ft@t@lk™ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cmdryker View Post
    I'll take the 4 chemicals in an e-cig over the 4,000 in a reg cigarette any day of the week, besides we already know the long-term affects of smoking reg. cigarettes called a tombstone before your time.

beside nicotine is found bout all leafy vegetables we eat every day, there's 5 times more nicotine in eggplant then in the vapor exhaled from ecig. nightshade family of vegetables including tomatoes all have traces of nicotine in them. Was not the nicotine that is dangerous in tobacco,,,it's carbon monoxide and 4,000 chemicals from burning of the tobacco, tar that stains smell coats your lungs that causes cancer, not the nicotine.
    bottom line is that you're still ingesting 4 chemicals that you don't know much about; you have no clue what sniffing glycol and those other 3 chemicals will do over a 10-year period daily, let alone 20 or 30 years to your lungs

you are placing your health in the hands of marketers and people who have a vested interest in selling you their alternative product; if this e-cig does not make you stop smoking, then I don't see it any different than just another addiction

JAZMINE Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cmdryker View Post
    Which one you getting?

reason i recommend ego as starter kit is if you dont like it you can always resale it get most money back, unlike those pos tv or 7-11, those you just your money away, but chances are if got ego to start, you will be very happy. check these forums for more info, most common types are:
    510 80% all ecigs user end up getting (ego is a 510 unit)
    kr808

the numbers represent the thread connectors style and battery example 901 battery only use 901 attys unless you get adapters, adapters to convert any battery to any atty, like 3bucks

forums to visit are:

vaperboards
    nu-vapor
    ecf
    vaporsplace

good luck, if need any advice just howler.
    Can you please pm me a link to were I can buy these.Thank you

cmdryker Guest

said your pm box is full

skype me anytime cmdryker1 (aka mixmaster)

give ya all info

since my wreck in 87 hard to type much,,,lot easier to talk about it.

if don't have skype let me know i got a private video chat at one of my old web sites.

Code:
    http://crystalclearvaping.com/
    if have issue with IE then

Code:
    http://crystalclearvaping.goshopper.net/

Thank You Andrew
    Last edited by Bigpineguy Retired; 03-09-2011 at 12:56 PM. Reason: live links removed