Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got My First E-Cig

ft@t@lk™ Guest

which brand you using BPG? I tried the inLife e-cigs and was disappointed with them; they were so inconsistent at delivering nicotine refills over the border; plus the e-cig itself did not deliver proportionately the vapors with each pull
    now, they don't even ship nicotine refills to Canada (just checked their site)

swanone Guest

too all that have quit and the ones who have just started ... Keep up the Fight its worth it in the long run ! been a little over 5 yrs for me now 2 pks a day of full flavor. did my quiting over a 5 day stay in the hospital, couldnt get out of bed so it was hard to smoke in there . after i got out i couldnt remember the last time i went 5 days without and just continued not too. was never planning for it to last but with every passing day i was getting more and more proud of myself for not smoking and i seemed to like that feeling more then the one from smoking . take it one day at a time thats all you can do .

Bigpineguy Retired Guest

Another complete day without a single smoke....a little more "cranky" today ( My wife told me, so it must be true..lol ) But I feel more determined to keep going, almost like I just need over the first hump, and it's going to be a breeze then....Just need to get Up this first hill....

They are just called "Health-e-Cigarette" , and I agree that these are the same way as not always consistent ....it's certainly not a replacement for smoking full time, but in a bar, or somewhere you couldn't smoke it does do the trick,
    I am only using mine when I would really want a cig. just enough to take that ""want" away, and then carry on with my day, and try not to think about it.

Another Day smoke free, Here I come tomorrow...

BPG~

Hunter11 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpineguy View Post
    Another complete day without a single smoke....a little more "cranky" today ( My wife told me, so it must be true..lol ) But I feel more determined to keep going, almost like I just need over the first hump, and it's going to be a breeze then....Just need to get Up this first hill....

They are just called "Health-e-Cigarette" , and I agree that these are the same way as not always consistent ....it's certainly not a replacement for smoking full time, but in a bar, or somewhere you couldn't smoke it does do the trick,
    I am only using mine when I would really want a cig. just enough to take that ""want" away, and then carry on with my day, and try not to think about it.

Another Day smoke free, Here I come tomorrow...

BPG~
    Good for you, you deserve a pat on the back, we all know it's difficult yet doable. I like to drink but found it neccessary to stop in order to quit smoking, I also found that after the first day smoke free, gave me the incentive I needed as well. Stick with it bud, you are doing good, the side affects are normal. Keep yourself busy and stay away from those day to day familiar places and actions that you associate with smoking. YOU CAN DO THIS. Keep up the good work and deal with it day by day. It gets easier and is definitely worth your efforts. Your Family will be soooo proud of you.I will be proud of you.

Bigpineguy Retired Guest

Still 100% Smoke Free!! Not a single one all week.... After smoking for over 20 years, Thought that only jail would keep me apart for this long...lol...

and I must say that it's been kinda nice not spending that money on cigs. like $7.00 a pack here...that adds up pretty quick...

and the journey continues...

BPG~

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189x in 646 Posts

Keep it going Big that's great

Still 100% Smoke Free!! Not a single one all week.... After smoking for over 20 years, Thought that only jail would keep me apart for this long...lol...

and I must say that it's been kinda nice not spending that money on cigs. like $7.00 a pack here...that adds up pretty quick...

BPG~

Special thanks to TPB for the sig

<")))>< ><((((º> ¸ <")))><.·´¯><((((º>`·..·´¯><((((º>`·.´¯><((((º>`·. ´¯><((((º>`·´¯><((((º> <")))><

pandr Guest

I've had a perscription for Champix, from my Doc, sitting on my nightable for about a month. Maybe time to fill it? My son-in-law did it with Champix.

Hunter11 Guest

BPG~
    When my Father quit years ago, he would take the cash he would normally spend on smokes and put it in a red tool box. He did this for a number of years, man that was a lot of cash even back when.lol. Keep up the fight bud, like I said, it will be well worth it.

Hunter11 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pandr View Post
    I've had a perscription for Champix, from my Doc, sitting on my nightable for about a month. Maybe time to fill it? My son-in-law did it with Champix.
    Champix is probably the easiest proven medical method available today. Please be carefull of the side affects they can be nasty. Some don't experience any at all so just be aware and stop taking if you experience any.

pandr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter11 View Post
    Champix is probably the easiest proven medical method available today. Please be carefull of the side affects they can be nasty. Some don't experience any at all so just be aware and stop taking if you experience any.
    Thanx Hunter. My son-in-law said he had some strange dreams but nothing else.

Hunter11 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pandr View Post
    Thanx Hunter. My son-in-law said he had some strange dreams but nothing else.
    Deep states of depression, anxiety and suicide are the ones reported to be very aware of. I had the strange dreams, kind of neat, nothing scary.

Bigpineguy Retired Guest

1 Week Smoke Free!! Holy Crow.....I haven't smoked a cigarette in a whole week.... And using the e-cig less and less....still using it when I need too....but it certainly is working for me, and I would proudly recommend these to anyone and everyone...

BPG~

oak Guest

That's great bpg! That's a milestone. Keep at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12