Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dish Network v. Schwartz (richiemiami/ilinkforum)

Gravedigger Guest

Default Dish Network v. Schwartz (richiemiami/ilinkforum)

Dish Network v. Schwartz
    (richiemiami/ilinkforum)

Information provided by A_Z_A - March 3, 2011

Defendant is involved in and/or is responsible for manufacturing, distributing, promoting, installing, and using pirate tools and software. Defendant's tools and software are primarily designed to, and do, allow end-users to circumvent the technological measures that Plaintiffs utilize to protect access to copyrighted works distributed by DISH Network. This circumvention occurs without authorization or permission from Plaintiffs.

Defendant used the moniker "Richiemiami" on satellite piracy websites, including without limitation, www . freefta.tv and www . ilinkforum.com. Defendant's posts indicate that he is the owner and operator of www . freefta.tv and www . ilinkforum.com.

Defendant creates and posts videos on www . YouTube.com that contain instructions on modifying and using unauthorized receivers and IKS to illegally receive and view DISH Network programming without authorization from or payment of a subscription fee to DISH Network. These videos show Defendant's unauthorized interception of DISH Network programming.

Refer to the attachment for complete information.

Dish Network L.L.C. et al v. Schwartz
    Plaintiffs: Dish Network L.L.C. , Echostar Technologies L.L.C. and Nagrastar LLC
    Defendants: Richard Schwartz and Thomas Finneran

Case Number: 9:2011cv80142
    Filed: February 3, 2011

Court: Florida Southern District Court
    Office: West Palm Beach Office
    County: Palm Beach
    Presiding Judge: Kenneth L. Ryskamp

Nature of Suit: Other Statutes - Cable/Satellite TV
    Cause: 47:0605
    Jurisdiction: Federal Question
    Jury Demanded By: None
    Attached Files Attached Files

Putski Guest

I had a feeling this dude was gonna go down!
    as stated putting videos on you tube what a dumb***
    thinking he was untouchable...
    I bet he is singing a different tune today!

All i can say is Good luck Richiemiami cause ur gonna need lots of it.......

Thank You for the Post Gravedigger

chickenman Guest

Ya with that attitude & mouth of his it was bound to happen

montanamom Guest

so we NOW know the whole story..not quite what his posts suggested as to why he shut the site down, is it? like i said b4 while he needs luck let us hope none of his info is eventually used against any end-user for it is clear in this one HE was so oblivious and surely anyone associated with him could be a target for what was shared on his servers...hmmm will be interested to see..unlike when binz saw the risk and shut'er down for (as they said) Protect "all" (end-users). time will tell

badboyz4life Guest

you cant go putting this s--t on youtube,he had to no he was going to get busted
    how stupid could you be

bliz Guest

crappy for him

ft@t@lk™ Guest

guy reminds me of Robert Ward aka TDG
    he'll prolly be out in less than 6 months, if Kwak got a year in jail for his VS stint

montanamom Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ft@t@lk View Post
    he'll prolly be out in less than 6 months, if Kwak got a year in jail for his VS stint
    the prob is now he has to find new toys to play with for he will always be on nag's radar...oh well maybe he knows something we don't and pull a rabit out of his hat no one is THAT stupidd right?

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,000x in 1,596 Posts
    Items Some beer
Gift received at 07-14-2013, 03:14 AM from nobody

Have one on me ........A Beer
Gift received at 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENTDevil

Quote Originally Posted by montanamom View Post
    the prob is now he has to find new toys to play with for he will always be on nag's radar...oh well maybe he knows something we don't and pull a rabit out of his hat no one is THAT stupidd right?
    If he's lucky he walks with a court order not to touch a fta receiver or remote , if he touches anything related to fta he does some time with Buhba..LOL

mj420 Guest

lets just hope they dont go after any end users......besides if they did they would go after the american ones right...not the canadians.......right??.....right???
    Damm drugs makin me paranoid..lol

fifties Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ft@t@lk View Post
    Yes, his flamboyance is very similar. Bob didn't rat anyone else out, though.

Let's see if this guy has the same intestinal fortitude.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,000x in 1,596 Posts
    Items Some beer
Gift received at 07-14-2013, 03:14 AM from nobody

Have one on me ........A Beer
Gift received at 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENTDevil

Quote Originally Posted by fifties View Post
    Yes, his flamboyance is very similar. Bob didn't rat anyone else out, though.

Ummm his flamboyant , arogant attitude leads me to believe he will sing like a drunk canary.. And try to impress the judge and jury with his vast knowledge of the market, players and his contacts..
    Personaly if I was one of them I would be worried..
    Lets hpe I didnt judge his charachter well. But it might end up in a pissing contest like the NF husslers that are slugging it out now.. Only Ritchie will try to do them one better..

eth0 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fifties View Post
    Bob didn't rat anyone else out, though.

And how is this known?
    After all,everything that came out of his mouth was sales bull****, wasn't that his sales pitch through the years?
    And how is for certain the people that is being grabbed by their balls for life won't become future undercover informants?
    Can't he become another fred?

jammmer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eth0 View Post
    And how is this known?
    After all,everything that came out of his mouth was sales bull****, wasn't that his sales pitch through the years?
    And how is for certain the people that is being grabbed by their balls for life won't become future undercover informants?
    Thats in the OLD DAYS my freind, they dont need turncoats any more, they have public fourms like this one. In the past if you didnt know the secert handshake you werent in the club. With iks they now have a pass key to all the need info. Gee's tactics are very simple and clear. IKS/Public server and associated website are his main goal. Using Google and public forums are his avenue of investagation. There isnt a more cost effecient way to do it!

The double edged sord is IKS, and this is what the old hobby has been reduced to. Finding ways to do it quietly is the NOW!!!

Just the opinion of an Old Skool Fool!

Cheers

fifties Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eth0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fifties
    Bob didn't rat anyone else out, though.

And how is this known?
    It's known simply by the fact that no one beyond the Viewsat three got busted for involvement concerning Viewsats.

And even Fred can't become another Fred, because no one in the community trusts him.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast