So My buddy bought a new SeaDoo jetski about 5yrs ago. we broke it in used it and he had the shop he bought it at do all the maintenance, I'm talking $500 oil changes. Within 7 months it lost it power he kept taking it in they said this and that charged him $$$$$ every time and never fixed it He called them again they said bring it in on this day so he did. 1 day out of warranty then they say it's the Supercharger $3500 to fix it. He got in an argument with them and called the Factory. they said they'll give him the parts and he pays labor. Reluctantly he agreed. a few weeks later he was in Ca. he called me said they sent him a letter that it was fixed and asked if I'd pick it up. I went there paid $300 the lowest price yet. Got it home took the cover off and it was in PIECES parts were scattered and missing. I called them they said they had no intention of fixing they just charged to tear it apart.

He got a lawyer. you know how slow court is. So 3 yrs go by the Company he bought it from sold out to another guy. the day of court he was I'll put a new engine in it fix everything and bring it back to factory specs. I'll test ride it a factory guy will test ride it and Myself will test it before it's signed off on. this suit was dropped on him so giving the benefit of doubt my buddy said ok. I took it to them in Oct 2010 as to the court order.

So they called him last week said he'd have to pay for the missing parts $2000. he goes that's what the law suit was about. yall tore it up, you knew lots of parts were missing, now you have to fix it. Well now it's back to court. He paid $14000 plus all the $500 oil changes and other maintenance. for 60hr of riding. has nothing to show for it