Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: 1500 Satfix bux contest

4me2c Guest

4me tripled checked and counted all the Blues as taken...How-ever, 4me will keep posting after You so You can use all the #'s that You feel are left... Take that last Orange one also, just want to finish this Contest... Bin a long one...Lmao...!

4me2c Guest

Polly, where'd You go...? I'm willing to stay here so You can add the #'s that You feel are left... Will stay til 7:00 EST...!

Pollypurabred Guest

Blue 71
    Again I have one more blue so go ahead and take your orange

4me2c Guest

Nope, it's all Yours, I will just post til You tell Me that that was Your last #...!

Pollypurabred Guest

Blue 98
    I did search via this thread for blues/pinks.orange but if not spelled the same(blew) I could of missed a few.

My last so post the orange 85 and lets be DONE
    Last edited by Pollypurabred; 12-18-2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: added orange 85

4me2c Guest

Keep going, 4me will stop by periodically to post as You need... Getting ready for some football..!

Pollypurabred Guest

ORANGE 85, we be done!

4me2c Guest

Lightbulb Lol...!

Just in case We ain't... Good Luck if We is... It's bin Fun...xmasign.gif

fdsajk Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pollypurabred View Post
    Orange 41.

Come on over, the weather is great!
    ding, ding, ding we have a winner and winner is pollypurabread with orange 41 sorry guys it took me a while to answer because i was attending uncle`s funeral. just came back so your winning amount will be deposited very soon. Thanks to all participants.

4me2c Guest

Congratz Polly, was Fun playing against You... Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...!

Pollypurabred Guest

WOW, hope you guys are as happy as I am to get this one over with. Thanks for putting up with us!!!

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829