Thread: iksrocket is scaming us

yanniss2009 Guest

Default iksrocket is scaming us

why did we pay for a rocket if they have no power . they just fallow and depond on nfps server . they have no independant server . we just paied money and boommm is down . and the funny thing is their announcement from nfps. they c/p what is in nfps.
    i think it's rediculous. dn we can have it free without paying including 2 ppv . dont you think it's shame to do that to poeple and we pay for downtime .

dishuser Guest

Quote Originally Posted by yanniss2009 View Post
    why did we pay for a rocket if they have no power . they just fallow and depond on nfps server . they have no independant server . we just paied money and boommm is down . and the funny thing is their announcement from nfps. they c/p what is in nfps.
    i think it's rediculous. dn we can have it free without paying including 2 ppv . dont you think it's shame to do that to poeple and we pay for downtime .
    somebody call a wahbulance

ak.89 Guest

u mean ambulance

dishuser Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ak.89 View Post
    u mean ambulance
    if that's what I meant then I would've put that
    I meant exactly what I wrote

odz Guest

waahhh wahh wahh why don't you just get a real subscription and see how it feels when your forking over 180+ a month for all those channels?

yanniss2009 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by odz View Post
    waahhh wahh wahh why don't you just get a real subscription and see how it feels when your forking over 180+ a month for all those channels?
    \

you have nothing to say man. are you part of iksrocket scam? i dont need to take your advise. i know better than that. we r here to discuss what they promissed and what we get . if you can not deliver fine but dont promise .

dishuser Guest

\

you have nothing to say man. are you part of iksrocket scam? i dont need to take your advise. i know better than that. we r here to discuss what they promissed and what we get . if you can not deliver fine but dont promise .
    what was promised?
    got a link?

saajid Guest

\

Get a SUB, and I promise you for no Downtime.

Are you trying to play a Joke or what? you want to watch TV with a minimal amount of fees for a year ( which you pay per month if you would have got a SUB), and you complain? get a grip LOL.

I think I already mentioned in one of my other post that, your money is paid Off as soon as you watched a Fight on a PPV.

And if you have so much to complain about, then go and find another affordable server, you and everybody will live happily ever after
    Last edited by saajid; 06-15-2011 at 02:30 AM.

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,196x in 2,659 Posts
    Items Whiskey
Gift received at 12-12-2013, 01:32 AM from swanner
Cheers Mate...
swannerCrown Royal
Gift received at 06-27-2013, 10:55 PM from Anubis
Message: If you're having some ryes I figure I'd contribute.Trophy 3
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 12:02 PM from ICEMAN

\

nobody made you pay for rocket. should have done some homework. Now it would be better if you just pipe down before some mod decides to yank your pull cord and send you flying

Spoon Feeders FEED Bottom Feeders

NOKIA™ Guest

funny thing... internationals are back up on Rocket....hours ago... before he started his whine & cheese ...hehe

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,077x in 1,531 Posts
    Items USACokeFriesTVDishBurgerBox of crappoison

It is the same now as it was years ago. Buy an stb and there is no guarantee. Now go with any iks no guarantee. And buy any dongle and or hub no guarantee. In short what is here today maybe gone the next. Those are the facts and they are undisputed.

The Wufman Guest

this has been said too many times already but here it is again for the ones that did not get the memo...
    IKSRocket and NFPS are not the same services..they simply use the same database service..nothing more...noone has ripped you off and if you feel they have then get out and stay out of the game..go sub and see what you can get for no more than you have paid..I am sick of all these whiners all the time complaining..feel like throwing a free block of cheese to each one of them

Satfix Buxs
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,000x in 1,596 Posts
    Items Some beer
Gift received at 07-14-2013, 03:14 AM from nobody

Have one on me ........A Beer
Gift received at 03-27-2013, 03:21 PM from thebeav
Gift received at 12-15-2012, 10:25 AM from ICEMAN
Gift received at 09-29-2012, 11:31 PM from clarkBENTDevil

Quote Originally Posted by The Wufman View Post
    this has been said too many times already but here it is again for the ones that did not get the memo...
    IKSRocket and NFPS are not the same services..they simply use the same database service..nothing more...noone has ripped you off and if you feel they have then get out and stay out of the game..go sub and see what you can get for no more than you have paid..I am sick of all these whiners all the time complaining..feel like throwing a free block of cheese to each one of them
    Thread is closed and its been moved to a more apropriate section... The Whine Cellar..