Thread: Ipod touch question here ????

kijiji Guest

Default Ipod touch question here ????

I just bought my daughter an ipod touch 32gig third generation with version 4.3.4 firmware on it so there won't be a jailbreak fix for 2 months ! i want to know what program is best to convert movies and video's to meg4,and how to convert and send games to itunes ??? what are the steps thank you or pm me a link on how to do this.thank you.

daryl1964 Guest

Try any video converter, convert video files to customized mp4 movie(top right scroll down menu) take note of where you put the converted file then drag and drop into itunes.

kijiji Guest

where in itunes do i drag & drop it after converting it to mpeg4 using winavi convert_one converter, or any video converter pro ? thanks friend.
    Last edited by kijiji; 07-23-2011 at 03:22 AM.

daryl1964 Guest

Allow yourself on desktop to be able to see both windows by minimizing, then in itunes go to movie tab then drag converted mp4 file into there or left click on file tab top left and add file to library then sync ipod. I just hacked my kids 16 gb and 32gb these gizmos rock, like little personal computers, plenty of half decent free game apps at the itunes store also...

xayoz Guest

winx cellphone video converter works well...select iphone for the type to convert to...same thing as ipod

rohin_adalja Guest

i used to use winavi video converter try it